• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR-ArtOfWarOE (ONS-Sun_Tzu)

Name: WAR-ArtOfWarOE
    Version: b6
    Compatibility: PC
    Description: Remake of ONS-Sun_Tzu
    Credits : Nathillien Thilsa for the original UT2K4 map.
    Comments: A remake of ONS-Sun_Tzu (ECE/LE). I used LE edition which was played on the TWL ONS ladder for the basis of this map, and referenced the ECE edition for additional tweaks. This map has both axon and necris versions, with orb and non-orb versions of each of those. This map will be included in the upcoming ONS 2.0 release if I can finalize it in time.
    Download: http://www.dogsofwarusa.com/dow/b1gd...DogUT3Maps.zip

Same that other map héhé
    This is really a nice remake too. Nice works and thanks for this.
    I really prefer the visuals graphics you put now on your 2 last maps than the first
    And is nice to do different linksetup

I put on unreal war server for tomorrow night of chaos too

Comment

Thanks Sbouby.

I prefer the visuals in my later maps too. The early ones I was still learning so they look kind of bland. I've actually gone back and redone a couple of old maps of mine because I wasn't pleased with the visuals. One of them has be re-released already and the second one will be coming out with ONS 2.0.

Comment

Nice news ^^

can you add a version with orb next time for some maps you do too (ex Archcliffs) ?

Comment

ArchCliffs, Sentinels, and Rivalen are going to be re-released with the orb as an option.

There's also another new map that I've got ready to go that's a remake, I haven't released it here yet though. It's a remake of ONS-Nevermore and it'll have the orb setup in it to.

Comment

BigDog is on a rampage! This map and Cavern will be featured in the Gods Of Warfare ONS 2.0 Stimulus party on March 28th-29th.

Comment

Sweet! Thanx Sanch3z. Let me know if you guys find any bugs.

Comment

np man, I'm sure we will do some testing before then though. And dont thank me, you deserve a thanks for making maps for a game you dont really play. I still play and get to enjoy your maps

Comment

I installed this on my Linux server and tested it last night. I had some major issues, it uses 100% cpu on the server. Log shows script warnings of divide by zero. I was able to join and start playing the map and immediatly noticed many things were missing. The mini map was empty or blank and there were no vehicles or nodes. Does this sound right or am I missing something?

Comment

The link for this one seems to be dead

Comment

Take the ONS 2.0 mod, there is the final version of this map. And other great remake

Comment

Working...
                      X