LightingGun2k4_beta1 PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tried it out...

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here. Are you attempting to bring back a direct copy of ut2k4's lightning gun or are you just trying to make a stronger shock primary weapon?

ut2k4's lg has: no kickback, a fire rate of 1.6 seconds, and 70dmg per shot.
    Your lg feels just like a shock rifle but with 60 dmg.

Comment

finally I play UT3 enough to download things for it like this

got port

Comment

looking nice... excellent work my friend!

Comment

Downloading. I hear something about an Orange tracer/laser....NOOOOOOO

If your going to remake a Tournamnet classic, be it a level or weapon... DO IT AS ACCRUATELY AS POSSILBE

Comment

A final version?

Comment

Waiting for one as well. Where's the Lightning Gun for us 2k3/4 folks

Comment

Looks good.

TBh I don't understand why they dropped it for UT3, seems totally suited to the futuristic feel of UT. After adding Creative's UT2004 X-fi patch it sounded so meaty, using it was cool.

Anyone with an X-fi and UT2004 should really check it out: http://xfi.blogspot.com/2006/07/unre...-fi-patch.html

Comment

That's true. They should've kept it. This way they wouldn't need to make a tracer for the Sniper Rifle. The smoke in 2k4 was enough imho. Instead they could have used the LG as the default weapon and the Sniper Rifle (with 2k4 behavior) as a mutator.
                  A lightning was cooler than such a tracer imo

Comment

It gives headshot even if I didnt hit opponents head.

Comment

I know that was one issue I was trying to fix

Comment

Working...
                      X