DM-WoodRun Final [update 12/12/09]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    Seriously Seb, you don't need to add stuff, only enhance what you already have & it's more than enough.
    f

Agreed. This is why I made my last comment. I think the map is well balanced and it just needs polishing. So when you made your comment about the map still has a lot of work to be done on it, I am wondering what that could be?

Get out the bottle of Turtle wax and polish away. You still have 2 other maps you need to finish that I know of. I am the type of mapper who hates starting maps, getting them fairly done, then not finishing them. You have to wonder how many maps are like this sitting on people's hard drive (DM-Windbrook anyone?)

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
      Get out the bottle of Turtle wax and polish away. You still have 2 other maps you need to finish that I know of. I am the type of mapper who hates starting maps, getting them fairly done, then not finishing them. You have to wonder how many maps are like this sitting on people's hard drive (DM-Windbrook anyone?)
      +1 on that

DM-Windbrook & others indeed

Shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
        f

Agreed. This is why I made my last comment. I think the map is well balanced and it just needs polishing. So when you made your comment about the map still has a lot of work to be done on it, I am wondering what that could be?

....and +1 to this too haha^^

Comment

Cool guys, it's ok for me lol
          I will just polishing some stuffs on it, because the plan on it was focused to the visual too, without forget the layout and flow, but think that part is good now

Don't worry, the map will be release soon, I promise !!!
          bye!

Comment

Gotta luv this guy
            You got the visuals, no worries and its one of my favorite all time maps. You'll get loads of flack if you dont get it finished :-p

Comment

Originally posted by TIPPER View Post
              Gotta luv this guy
              You got the visuals, no worries and its one of my favorite all time maps. You'll get loads of flack if you dont get it finished :-p
              LOLLL

I'm not the only slo-mo here

Comment

I will put the RC version here on the next 48h, it's ok for you guys?! lol
                Bye

Comment

Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
                  Bye
                  I just checked with the Board of Directors for Seb's maps and we agree... "Yes", it's ok.

Comment

Bye
                    ok for me too....

Comment

Bye
                      After months of waiting & playtest a lot of versions, well, yeah, I think that 48 hours is not much waiting

Comment

Here come the RC1! See the first post to D/L it

just tell me if I have forget some stuffs (BV, missing textures...)

Comment

I'll test RC1 right now.

Comment

kewl...

Comment

After playing 3 rounds with 6 experienced bots I averaged 15-40 fps. (that is pretty good for my computer so don't worry)

I still love the map and didn't find many issues.

I think the bots are having trouble reaching the shield belt. I have not seen one bot in all of my games try to reach the belt, but you would think that would be the first option for the bots. This may just be because I only played three games.

In a game with only 1 bot and 1 human, this bot got stuck in this location twice. (picture below)

Great job. Can't wait for the final

Comment

Bye
                                It looks like you are a man of your word!

After playing a long round of TDM, I only noticed one issue (besides there still being too many small rocks on the floor ). After you get the Big health, if you were to lift jump on the lift, you actually go high enough to see outside the map (you see the top of the BSP). Don't ask me why I did this, but I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X