• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-Luracia-SE

Name:VCTF-Luracia-SE
    Version:0.9
    Compatibility:UT3
    Description:After the rise in popularity of the Vehicular Capture the Flag Tournament, the Liandri Corporation went about purchasing a vast selection of new arenas. This arena lay between several Mineral Processing Plants on the long abandoned planet of Luracia. Don’t forget your scarf.
    Comments: Came back to update this after getting some feedback on an exploit from TheVoid34. Ended up changing some other stuff as well...
    Spawn rooms have been moved below the Flag room instead of outside/in front of.
    Jump pads have more air control.
    Can no longer get outside of the map.
    Blocking volumes around the map area have been replaced with directiional volumes to stop raptors getting damaged when flying near the bounds.
    Directional volumes have been placed in flag room entrances to prevent vehicle flag camping.
    Vehicle spawn locations are now consistant for each team.
    Made the roads around the central sniper cliff larger for better vehicle traversing (especially tanks).
    Changed lighting scheme to be less harsh/abrasive.
    Changed snow to be emitter based (collides with terrain base etc). I may change this depending on performance issues (i have no problems with it).
    Misc deco.
    Screenshots:

Credits: Epic, Hourences for the brilliant tutorials, TheVoid34, ANick, AnubanUT2, bL1nK, Brits__Hit, BroKen~DisK, BuffyTheSlayer, Coreper, Exorbitance, gtochad, Kuldeep, MasterB, metal_head_boo, Nagash, NyghtcrawleR, nero25, ScottUT, Shadow Dancer, Taboen, and anyone else who gave feedback and provided testing.
    Homepage:http://www.twigsby.co.uk
    Download:http://www.twigsby.co.uk/Luracia-SE.rar

wow thx for the SE this map is great lol

Comment

I played this a couple times and thought that the ceiling on the map was a little too low. Also, you should be able to go on top of the round bunker area to the left of the Red base. Also, maybe add one more snow cube so it's not so spaced out.

Otherwise, sexy map.

Comment

I'm very happy to see this map making progress. I'll check it out again soon (still hard at work on my next map as well!)

Comment

Working...
        X