Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
    Yes, link of the beta is dead... why do you download the beta while the final still online:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...8#post26472268
    Because I this thread guides me here
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=719833

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, link of the beta is dead... why do you download the beta while the final still online:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...8#post26472268

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's dead Jim

Leave a comment:

• replied
    do like this map, reupload please!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanx for this cult-map !

The graphics are quite good, but surfaces could more shine (for me).
    The pressure chamber is a funny thing. I miss just the blow-up-effect and exploding of the bots (with all the mess) after closing the door
    The windows besides the chamber could a little bit deeper. Somehow you can't really see through.
    And how can I turn off the music ? I play always without music. Music is turned off in the settings, but while playing the music is heard.
    And how about exploding barrels, crates or other equipment?
    This would bring mad fun and spice up the empty corridors and rooms immensely.

This is just my opinion, I'm not a mapper/coder. But you have done a very good job until now and
    should soon finalize this great map (taking into account the above points- lol).

Thx in advance
    voyager

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope, i'm not doing anything yet...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok if you want, i'll send you the lastest unpublished version via email, or ishi-ban doing it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, i'll take a look at kismet again to figure out this problem...also it'd be good to rearrange the pistons above the chamber because the health packs behind them are not reallly pratical to get. I'll see what i can do this weekend because i got some work to do for school, anyway i should get something up for tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh, thats what you meant, i'll staward to look into that. Apologies man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i mean, the pressure chamber should kill everyone, enemies and teammates (as in ut99). The problem is that it actually doesn't.

thanks, staward.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hi-ban View Post
    There is a collision problem inside the superhealth pipe, in the joints between the pipe meshes. If you dive too close the walls, sometimes you get stuck until you move to the center. That was my fault, i should have added a one-piece-pipe-shaped blocking volume instead of setting individual collision for the pipe meshes (although weapon collision should still be set on the pipe meshes)

Also, when activating the pressure chamber, only enemies die (teammates should die aswell) i've only tested this with bots.

Nice work on the pistons of the chamber, it's a nice touch.

Btw, the lights on the main hall are using the default 'white light' material instead of a more greenish one i did for them. Maybe that material was lost when i gave you the map... I'll look into that and recover that material.
    Now i have plenty of free time (i lost my job and currently i am working in a pub at the weekends) so i can help you finishing the map if you want.
    Im cool with that, if theres any changes you ant to make with the map by all means do so, im a bit busy with exams next week, so thats why i released beta 2 out of the way. Thank Staward for the pressure chamber and the pistons he did it, i might have to rensend it to him so he can configure it onyl t kill enemies and not teammates. There ae couple of meshes i want to add to the pressure room. Once i do that i'll send it to you to finish. Anyway thanks for the feedback and i'l keep in touch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is a collision problem inside the superhealth pipe, in the joints between the pipe meshes. If you dive too close the walls, sometimes you get stuck until you move to the center. That was my fault, i should have added a one-piece-pipe-shaped blocking volume instead of setting individual collision for the pipe meshes (although weapon collision should still be set on the pipe meshes)

Also, when activating the pressure chamber, only enemies die (teammates should die aswell) i've only tested this with bots.

Nice work on the pistons of the chamber, it's a nice touch.

Btw, the lights on the main hall are using the default 'white light' material instead of a more greenish one i did for them. Maybe that material was lost when i gave you the map... I'll look into that and recover that material.
    Now i have plenty of free time (i lost my job and currently i am working in a pub at the weekends) so i can help you finishing the map if you want.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice a new beta download now

is it normal ther is a tranclocator in this map sry
    that was my fold had some game type running

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Beta 2 is out now

Changes:
    • Post Processing volume added
    • reduced fog density
    • more lights and meshes added in pressure chamber room