Jeanette from VTMB[PC][PS3][BETA v1.1][UPDATED 10-10-2009][PICS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted

Can the PS3 version of this get re-uploaded? The filefront link got deleted! Thanks!

Comment

Ps3 here:

http://ut3mods.x10hosting.com/chars/JeanettePS3/

Comment

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post

Thanks euchreplayer23 again for the ps3 cook...i actually forgot about this character but will update her as soon as i get a chance and finish up on some other projects.

Comment

Love your character this one is 1 of my favorites. She majorly hot. Could you edit the first post and reference the new location of the PS3 cook. What other stuff are you working on? Chars or Maps?

Comment

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
            Love your character this one is 1 of my favorites. She majorly hot. Could you edit the first post and reference the new location of the PS3 cook. What other stuff are you working on? Chars or Maps?
            post has been edited...and wow this for sure is a beta. I can do a much better job with her now for sure.

as far as other projects...a ut2004 character pack is almost complete and then i think ill switch back to ut3

Comment

Originally posted by YourPackage View Post
              i actually forgot about this character but will update her as soon as i get a chance and finish up on some other projects.
              Glad to hear that, this is one of my favorite UT3 chars.

Comment

updated to Beta v1.1!

Comment

Ooh, nice update!

Comment

The new PS3 update doesn't work... unpacks and shows in installed mods list but it isn't in any of the faction lists. She's looking good in the screens though

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
                      The new PS3 update doesn't work... unpacks and shows in installed mods list but it isn't in any of the faction lists. She's looking good in the screens though
                      Yourpackage: The link to the PS3 is screwed up, it displays
                      http://www.mediafire.com/file/2f1frmbqwdz/USERDATA.JAM
                      but goes to
                      http://www.filefront.com/14695707/VT...3BetaV1.1.rar/

The 1st is the right link....
                      http://www.mediafire.com/file/2f1frmbqwdz/USERDATA.JAM

Comment

Yup, that was it, thanks Euchreplayer... I figured that if you cooked it, it should work, lol.

OK, I like the new improvements, especially the skirt... unfortunately the skirt seems to have clipping issues on PS3... great work regardless

Comment

Hmm interesting i dunno how that happened but anyways will edit post with the correct link hopefully

About the skirt...it really is a tough one without custom code.

Since i switched it to use a single mesh for the character i use the head part slot for her entire mesh, this results in the clipping because the game thinks that the head should never be anywhere near the skirt area.

If i switch the entire mesh to the thighs part where the skirt is.... the original cloth bones are up higher near her chest area and so the skirt gets pulled up to her chest and looks very very bad lol but it doesnt clip.

I will see if i can tweak it some more but i wanted to keep it PS3 compatible and im pretty sure the ps3 doesnt allow custom code :/

Comment

I'll take clipping over, and I can't believe I'm saying this, having her skirt hiked-up above the waist.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPackage View Post
                              ...i wanted to keep it PS3 compatible and im pretty sure the ps3 doesnt allow custom code :/
                              The Rodents Faction has custom physics and other stuff with a PS3 version. Actually I'm not sure how much of his custom stuff works on the PS3 because he says "custom stuff that only works with custom families is not working for the PS3 right now", but I don't think that affects the physics.

Comment

Working...
                              X