ONS Prime XL [beta3, pc download, screens]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    map updated to beta3, download link in first post. Fixed issue which made UT3 crash when trying this map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks Zeus, I will probably put out another beta of this within a couple days with all things Tenebre mentioned adjusted.

I dont know why but editor has been buggy as hell lately.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bad news here - it wont load and crashes UT3 - dont know if its my steam install or what? will try it out with my original UT3 install m8

Edit crashed with non steam install off UT3 too

Crashed on Arfa's PC too

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
    thank you Tenebre! lol you found that kill volume. In 2k4 Primeval in that spot there was a terrain bug where you could see and shoot through the tree. I put that kill volume there as a surprise for anyone who might have thought they could get some cheap kills this time around
    Danger board, landmine, kaboom

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thank you Tenebre! lol you found that kill volume. In 2k4 Primeval in that spot there was a terrain bug where you could see and shoot through the tree. I put that kill volume there as a surprise for anyone who might have thought they could get some cheap kills this time around

I will address the issues you mentioned in a future version. I appreciate the awesome feedback.. if this map is played with the ONS 2.0 gametype at each core you get mine layer guns instead of biorifle...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map works fine for me, i had no troubles with it, and well, it's another good map, again! (as always!) \o/
    Link node setup is cool and it will be certainly good fights to the center node or the others.
    Paladins add is a very good choice IMO, maybe it will be really usefull to defend nodes / attack with shield protecting on foot soldiers, GG.
    Wood gateways are well placed too, snipers / avrilers will love them!

Now, there are little details that need your attention:

- there is a little killing volume here:

- every light poles have invisible blocking projectiles volumes that block weapon fires

- blocking volumes:

If i can make a suggestion: it would be cool to add items, as boots, helmet, chest armor somewhere in your map, they are always welcome for onfoot players
    For exemple:

Good job again !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can anyone, someone please confirm if they have problems or not with beta 2? I know there are 19 downloads and all it will take is someone to say "yes it works" or "no its all effed up". thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmmm, your the second person I heard that from and 1 other person said it works?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, i try to launch 4 times the map with and without orb version. And ut3 crash always before the map start
    With other map that works.

Yes i put all files in right place

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow again a new map ^^
    Thanks i go try :=)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic ONS Prime XL [beta3, pc download, screens]

ONS Prime XL [beta3, pc download, screens]

beta 3
    UT3 pc patch 1.3

Description: its a forest, at first this will look like a familiar map, until you go in deeper. Z axis play that wasnt in the "familiar" map. 2X the play area, 2X the nodes(7), 2X the vehicles.......its XL!

*this map was intended for play with the ONS 2.0 mutator but will play fine in the Warfare gametype but may lack the feel intended for the map.. ONS 2 replaces bio rifle pickups with mine layer guns, lightning gun replaces sniper rifle.

2 node links:
    default is dual primary no orb
    Orb is same as default.

Credits: Sanch3z, extreme tweaking to a "familiar" map remake twice already by Nomadicus and Sanch3z

Download
    [shot]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/d1rtysanch3z/prime2.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/d1rtysanch3z/prime1.jpg[/shot]

Change list:

* fixed map crashes UT3
    * fixed collision on light cone meshes
    * adjusted some blocking volumes
    * added helmet pickup(s)
    * fixed collision on some trees
Working...
X