No announcement yet.

Bunny Trails (BT) BunnyTrack-remake for UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really fun mod, and allows you to express yourself freely as a map maker.

Making a new map for the mod, should be a blast

Comment

im having a lot of trouble finding the map download links for this mod.. maybe im just being dumb :S found this but the link seems to be dead. i dont suppose there is a map pack avail or anything like that?

Comment

Originally posted by hybridworld View Post
        im having a lot of trouble finding the map download links for this mod.. maybe im just being dumb :S found this but the link seems to be dead. i dont suppose there is a map pack avail or anything like that?
        10 characters

Comment

Haha awesome! I used to play a lot BT in UT99. Epic should bring this Gametype from begin with UT4 =)

Comment

I am working on a map too
            When beta is ready for test i'll write here

Comment

There is a map pack, look in this thread:
              http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=716750
              Originally posted by hybridworld View Post

Comment

beta version 2.0 is out! As soon as I manage to get rid of the bugs I'll e-mail it to you.

Comment

Allright...

Comment

Now it seems that tere's a problem in BT, but to be honest I'm not quite sure it is a BT problem...
                    I have used "dummy fire" (cinematics main parent) to spawn some projectiles during gameplay. Projectiles are fired because players get pushed off from their location (stinger shards are shot) but I can only see projectiles/sounds/effects in editor in game test, not in the online map. They still affect players, but it's frustrating not understanding why you die
                    Is there something I have done wrong, or simpli I shouldnt use dummy fire in game play?
                    If the issue is relating to BT, is it possible to add that feature?
                    Thanks

Comment

Umm, should not be the BT problem. Apparently some settings need to be set in the actor's properties. Mappers should know better than me...

Comment

Ok I'll ask someone more experienced than me in mapping

Comment

Working...
                        X