• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    yes, kinda quake-ish.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey man , very nice map ,must be great to play TDM( thematic quake correct ?) downloading now !

thanks your work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that's a great new!

I d/l it right now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, the map is finally finished!
    The final version is here:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=732832

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by M^vL View Post
    Chong this is an incredible work of art! Your attention to detail just blows my mind. We play probably 90% HOLP style maps now on my server so this will get tons of play. it's a shame that UT3 didn't get shipped with maps like this. Beautiful, yet uncluttered. AwEsOmE! This one seems like a final to me!
    Thx! UT3 would have been more beautiful if it had gotten GI lighting in it. But what done is done. Now I just hope BulletStorm will push the engine to its limits, and we will have the editor.

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
    good work at this map conglee
    you really a good mapper
    i hope you will some more good maps for ut3
    FTM I can't say I am going to make more maps for UT3. It's really a game losing players. And we have UDK now, which is technically much much better for a modder.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good work at this map conglee
    you really a good mapper
    i hope you will some more good maps for ut3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Chong this is an incredible work of art! Your attention to detail just blows my mind. We play probably 90% HOLP style maps now on my server so this will get tons of play. it's a shame that UT3 didn't get shipped with maps like this. Beautiful, yet uncluttered. AwEsOmE! This one seems like a final to me!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taffy View Post
    As I mentioned, this map is going over very well on the TDM server. It has been a very long time since a custom map has gone on the server that everyone likes. All the players really like it.

Excellent map, the best I've seen in some time.

Thanks!
    Tell me if you found any bug or glitch

Originally posted by -=UT_L3G3ND=- View Post
    Heya can you help me i would like to release some maps when ive finished making some but i need to know how to release them can you help thnx oh and nice map how long did it take to make
    1) Finish your map and cook it (you gonna need PS3 Mod Tool 2.1 to cook PS3 version of your map, if you want)
    2) Zip it and put a screenshot jpg in the zip, and don't forget readme
    3) Upload it and post your map here in the UT forum

From the very beginning of this map till now, it's been about 4 years. But I started to make this version (there were two previous versions but they ended up as beta maps) early in this year. So the visual part took me about 6 months (one or two hours everyday).

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    Last set of pics are truly amazing

I really like what you've done with the trimming, the HQ texturing & the different colors added.

Only thing, I don't see any light source in the majority of the pics ??? So where is that yellow, blue, red come from ???
    Actually you can see the sources from some pictures. Play it in game and you shall find them.

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
    from picts:...superb!

i just had a couple of games on it and honnestly it s the best DM i ve seen so far:

-super preview pict
    -lifts and jumppads are nice and have unique look
    -the gameplay is tip top and i like the ZAxe action and all the mooves allowed by the layout
    -visuals are so clean!...tiles, walls, statues, grids, trims, lava, all is superb
    -i found the lighting perfect and totally coherent with the light sources...
    -fps is perfect in all places

u did a pro job; the athmosphere of the map gives a pure UTish feeling on awesome visuals but more important: it plays like a charm

thx again for the nice lesson of mapping ; keep up the good work

I didn't expect it to be UTish, you know the lighting (not the color) is inspired by Painkiller.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    from picts:...superb!

i just had a couple of games on it and honnestly it s the best DM i ve seen so far:

-super preview pict
    -lifts and jumppads are nice and have unique look
    -the gameplay is tip top and i like the ZAxe action and all the mooves allowed by the layout
    -visuals are so clean!...tiles, walls, statues, grids, trims, lava, all is superb
    -i found the lighting perfect and totally coherent with the light sources...
    -fps is perfect in all places

u did a pro job; the athmosphere of the map gives a pure UTish feeling on awesome visuals but more important: it plays like a charm

thx again for the nice lesson of mapping ; keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Last set of pics are truly amazing

I really like what you've done with the trimming, the HQ texturing & the different colors added.

Only thing, I don't see any light source in the majority of the pics ??? So where is that yellow, blue, red come from ???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you help

Heya can you help me i would like to release some maps when ive finished making some but i need to know how to release them can you help thnx oh and nice map how long did it take to make (the pc version)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As I mentioned, this map is going over very well on the TDM server. It has been a very long time since a custom map has gone on the server that everyone likes. All the players really like it.

Excellent map, the best I've seen in some time.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and,

Also I made a video to show some jumps you can do in this map:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPrCrxe5i-8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Taffy, I am having the same opinion as you on the weapons settings.
    I will keep the filesize as not big as possible but it won't be getting smaller, at this point, I think.

The release candidate 1 is out, so go check the first post! :P
    For screenshots:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The lift textures look like the default checkerboard? Nobody else mentioned it so maybe it's a vid setting I have?

Map had a pretty good reception on the TDM server. It's download size is quickly approaching what most players are willing to wait for, so please keep that in mind.

And please don't be afraid to double up on the weapons. Many popular maps (like Deck) have more than one of the same weapon. It's no fun when you have to run around forever trying to find a decent weapon.

Thanks for the very nice map.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X