• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*single manly tear*

Beautiful... Just beautiful.

Love the pumpkins...

Comment

Awesome weapon. The particles and the model look sooooo sweet. I can't wait to see that thing in game.

Comment

I can not wait to see this added....

Comment

So how come it's not called BFGClassic(or something), rather than BFG9000. Because I thought the BFG9000 was from Doom3.
          Yes, I am picky like that And yes, it did take me until now to notice
          Because otherwise, it's a great model.

Edit: I'm just curious, you don't have to change the name I'd still like it no matter the name.

Comment

I'd think the BFG from Doom 3 is called BFG 10K... I'm not sure...

Comment

Originally posted by KAZUYA217 View Post
              I think that is correct.

Comment

i thought the plasma shot blue and not green? or is the one u making a custom version?
                either way i don't care as long as this is finish it would be friking awesome and can't wait to try it out

Comment

Originally posted by KAZUYA217 View Post
                  The DooM 3 BFG is still called the BFG 9000 but was more like the BFG10K from Quake 2 with the shooting lasers. This is the CLASSIC BFG9000 that we all fell in love with. The original SUPERWEAPON!

Comment

I thought Doom's BFG was called just BFG, I didn't realise it was BFG9000, and that Doom3's was called the same name.

Comment

In Doom 1 and 2, it was called the BFG9000 and the shot was green

Some people may not have ever played the original, but the name shouldn't change

Comment

Very nice. Can't wait for this to be released!

Comment

How's the project going?

Comment

Any progress?!? The deemer is getting very Boring!!!!!!
                            I Need a BFC (Monster) to cool of my temper!

Comment

Originally posted by desan476 View Post
                              So... here is the second update! I was playing a bit with particles. I took short video and uploaded it on youtube! You can watch it here:
                              particle tests
                              Leave suggestions!
                              Would it be possible to make it more like the original Doom1 & 2 explosion from a BFG?

I love the effect and quality, but could you make something just as nice looking based on the original explosion?

Comment

Working...
                              X