Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

VCTF-Skyline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-skylinecity v 1.2 beta now on the hedsteam server, feel free to check it out.

Comment

Here's the server info:

Comment

Version 1.3 now avaible, added more paths and made a new minimap

Comment

cool map t found the building look bad but tha epic fould

Comment

Still working on the meshes, have run a bit out of ideas tho

Comment

"Also something I forgot to mention, The main reason why I made this map is for Apoc Matrix Moves. It is difficult to find a decent map that goes well with it. I decided to start making a city, as there are a lot of possibilities for roof to roof action. anyway, this is also my first map, I based most of the gameplay in the map on my own experiences as a VCTF player."
              I find it's a bit of trouble getting up to the rooftops, and haven't seen any bots there either.
              Also, when you get onto the parking garages, you can then jump down and get stuck behind it. You have a very narrow gap along one side and the back of the garage, but it's too narrow to walk through.
              But really the main point is you need more ways of getting up on the rooftops and moving across them.

Comment

It has been updated already in version 1.3, behind the garage aren't any paths, but will be, first things first, the meshes.

Anyway, remove that note about the matrixmoves, as i don't want this map to have anything to do with those people, these know-it-all hypocrits do not deserve a map being dedicated to their mod, therefore, jump pads and a whole lot of jumpboots where added in update 1.3

Comment

Working...
                X