Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VCTF-Aggressive Alleys 3 (Xmas) PS3 BETA NOW UP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for letting me know it works mate. Main Full Release thread updated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChainsawFilms View Post
    Finally got it done and uploaded! One .jam file compiled, again please treat this as a test version until it's confirmed working.

http://files.filefront.com/VCTF+AA3x.../fileinfo.html
    Thank you, much appreciated! Got it downloaded - the PS3 locked up while importing, but then it's done that a fair bit recently; probably got too many mods installed

Once I'd done a hard powercycle though, the map was available, loaded & played without issues which is why I'm pretty certain the lockup wasn't anything to do with the map itself.

On my initial playthrough (not yet had time for any further checking, so not an exhaustive test run) I didn't spot any problems but did have a lot of fun Been looking forward to this version ever since you announced it after releasing the Hot & Wet versions, and it certainly didn't disappoint! Great fun fragging through deep snowdrifts & falling snow, love the fairy lights & the Christmas tree really is the icing on the cake!

Thanks for the help Feisar
    My pleasure, anytime - and as always, thank you for taking the time to cook for PS3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finally got it done and uploaded! One .jam file compiled, again please treat this as a test version until it's confirmed working.

Thanks for the help Feisar

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for that! I'll do that tomorrow when I've a bit more time to upload

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can someone confirm the PS3 version is working please? Thanks!
    I've taken a look - just one more step to go, the .rar file contains the following files:

GlobalPersistentCookerDataPS3.upk
    GuidCache_VCTF-AA3xmasPS3.xxx
    PS3-UTGame.ini
    VCTF-AA3xmasPS3.xxx
    VCTF-AA3xmasPS3_LOC_int.xxx
    VCTF-AggressiveAlleys3(XMas)ME.txt

If I remember correctly, if you open up UnrealFrontEnd & click the Package Mod button then point it at those files (by default, should be in My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Mods\PS3\VCTF-AA3xmasPS3), it'll then package the files into a single userdata.jam file & ask you for a location in which to save it (which I believe will default to the root of any drive letter you give it)

Thanks again, sorry to be the bearer of irritating news

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can someone confirm the PS3 version is working please? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here we go! This is "final" if it works. Please let me know so I can update the main thread. I had some issues cooking it, getting errors on Simple Sounds for the vehicles and weapons, so if you could check those work that would be great!

As always, no promise on performance. I'm still amazed the Wet version works, and this has about 500k more triangles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry guys, totally forgot about the PS3 version! If anyone has a link on building the PS3 version, please let me know. I think it's done in the UE FrontEnd. I will do it
    I think the most commonly quoted link is here. Looking forward to this, thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry guys, totally forgot about the PS3 version! If anyone has a link on building the PS3 version, please let me know. I think it's done in the UE FrontEnd. I will do it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love Christmas & I've always loved your versions of Aggressive Alleys, so if a PS3 version is still forthcoming, I'll definitely be looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's more one of those things that annoys me. I like to get things as good as I can within a realistic time frame.

So all now done! Though not tested as UT3 now crashes on (even after a fresh install) I'm pretty confident this is FINAL

Aggressive Alleys 3

XMAS FINAL now available.

Please go here:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...3#post25342233

Thanks to everyone who helped

Leave a comment:

• replied
    maybe it not a big problem i test beta1 but i thit not see it or i am blind i neet too go too the eye docter

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL. Turns out the "flashing" actually happen when a small "piece" of snow comes sideways (a sideways pan, can be a constant, cosine, anything) at the camera and clips through it! Removing all side panning fixes the issue. The snow isn't as good now, but there's nothing else I can about the issue.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Think I've found it! It wasn't a lighting issue, it was a material issue with my falling snow to do with Cosine. I'll cap it and all should be well!

Look for a final by end of tomorrow, though maybe tonight....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's meant to chuck you over the tree and with a bit of air control you can land on it - I think one side is easier than the other, I'll tweak it, thanks!

Actually is there a mutator that makes the jump pads work on the hoverboard and vehicles? That would be fun

Could someone please open the map in the editor and take a look to see if I'm missing something obvious for this flashing sky. It's driving me mad!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X