No announcement yet.

WAR-ArchCliffs (ONS-RedPlanet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be cooking up the final version tonight, along with another map that's ready to go.

Comment

cool cool, let us know when they are ready!!

Comment

Thx BidDog, RC2 version was very good, no bugs found

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

The final version has Levis... YES!

Love this map! Thanks BigDog!

Comment

have just tried it and it looks great

any chance of having a 'Warfare' version with the 'Orb' !

have found that when we play converted UT2K4 maps on UT3 and we play them without the 'Orb' on the «ne» Custom server - folks complain about no 'ORB' plus nice to have the choice of playing with and without 'Orb'

Comment

Hey Zues, I'm in the process of going back and adding orbs to almost all of my previously released ons/war maps. It's taking a bit of time though since I thought while I was at it why not fix and tweak what I was really not happy with the first time around.

Sentinels got a major overhaul, Rivalen was tweaked a little, and ArchCliffs is pretty much untouched.

I've got 3 new maps in the works right now, more remakes of classic ONS maps and they will have orbs in them from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
                  Hey Zues, I'm in the process of going back and adding orbs to almost all of my previously released ons/war maps. It's taking a bit of time though since I thought while I was at it why not fix and tweak what I was really not happy with the first time around.

Sentinels got a major overhaul, Rivalen was tweaked a little, and ArchCliffs is pretty much untouched.

I've got 3 new maps in the works right now, more remakes of classic ONS maps and they will have orbs in them from the start.
                  thats Fantastic news m8 very much appreciated - I know you have done them for the ONS mainly - but there is a Warfare fanbase out there too - and with the lastest patch very very close (a little birdie told me its looking very very good) so classic converted ONS maps will go down a right treat on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post

It sounds good! thx

Comment

I've made a new turret that you might want for this and other big war or vctf maps.
                      http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...3#post26101613

Comment

Anyway someone can rehost this?

Thanks

Comment

try this link: http://www.dogsofwarusa.com/dow/b1gd...chcliffsoe.zip its the OE version

Comment

thanks....

Comment

Working...
                            X