Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 Hero Pack [BETA][Download]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT3 Hero Pack [BETA][Download]

Name:UT3 Hero Pack

Version:BETA

Compatibility:MUST HAVE PATCH 1.3 INSTALLED

Description:These models are licened by Nintendo, Hasbro and Warner Brothers, these models are Fan made, the perpose for them is to have fun as a favourite character in UT3

Commentsue to popular demands I desided to release this model pack as BETA.

Loads are still needed to be done, like Custom ID's, Team Colours, Custom Sounds and Custom Skeletons.

Pack Includes:
    Bowser (the evil boss from Mario, for those who doesn't know)
    Rayman (A very small dude that runs around wacking rabbid rabbits)
    Bumblebee ("Transformers, robots in disguise..." Movie version) - LIANDRI FACTION
    Bonus Character (what you all waiting for DOWNLOAD AND SEE)

Please read the README.TXT included in the .rar file

Screenshot:I'm just sooooo lazy to make some...
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/271834.html

Credits:Warner Brothers, Hasbro and Nintendo for these awsome characters

blackbirdi for helping with the models, thanks dude, mucho Kudos to you

Homepage:

Download:http://www.zshare.net/download/51287554c8b17f2c/

cool you upload them...i love you man you are the best...

is this XMAS before it s time...

Comment

this looks great but could use screens please

Comment

Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
        this looks great but could use screens please
        I take it you didn't read my lazy part...

Comment

hey ralf ..why there is no ps3 version..like the last time...? i hope you make them to for ps3 ...because i don t have a powerfull pc

Comment

Originally posted by cyborg 2 View Post
            hey ralf ..why there is no ps3 version..like the last time...? i hope you make them to for ps3 ...because i don t have a powerfull pc
            yes there will be dont worry...

Comment

Bumblebee looks really good. RayMan is a lot of fun too although his feet goes in his bud when he jumps which is hilarius, but probably a bug. Your secret model seems to be floating in the air like Mario. Makes him seem bigger than he really is plus makes it harder to see the crosshair in 3rdPerson.
              Haven't really checked bowser out yet.

Some Advice:
              Include an ini like this in the pack. Thats makes installation copy and paste. No need to go edit the customchar ini then.

UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars\Hero_Pack
              UTCustomChar.ini
              Code:
              [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data]
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="BBee.mesh.Bbee_HEad",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="BBee.mesh.Bbee_Torso",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_arms",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_legs",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_Boots",PartID="bump",FamilyID="LIAM")
              +Characters=(CharName="Bumblebee",Description="<Strings:BETAsuite.nothing>",CharID="bumb",bLocked="false",Faction="Liandri",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:BETAsuite.ui.NOTHING>",CharData=(FamilyID="LIAM",HeadID="bumb",TorsoID="bumb",ShoPadID="bumb",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="bumb",ThighsID="bumb",BootsID="bump"))
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_HEad",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_Torso",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_arms",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_legs",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_Boots",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Characters=(CharName="Marvin",Description="<Strings:BETAsuite.nothing>",CharID="Mloon",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:BETAsuite.ui.NOTHING>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="Mloon",TorsoID="Mloon",ShoPadID="Mloon",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="Mloon",ThighsID="Mloon",BootsID="Mloon"))
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_head",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_torso",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_arms",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_legs",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_boots",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Characters=(CharName="Bowser",Description="<Strings:Bowser.nothing>",CharID="SMBB",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:Bowser.ui.Bowser>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="SMBB",TorsoID="SMBB",ShoPadID="SMBB",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="SMBB",ThighsID="SMBB",BootsID="SMBB"))
              +ModFamilies=UT3_Family_Bowser.UTFamilyInfo_SMBB
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Rayman.Mesh.Ray_head",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_Torso",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_Arms",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_legs",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_boots",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
              +Characters=(CharName="Rayman",Description="<Strings:Rayman.nothing>",CharID="RMR",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:Rayman.ui.Rayman>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="RMR",TorsoID="RMR",ShoPadID="RMR",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="RMR",ThighsID="RMR",BootsID="RMR"))
              Your folder structure is also wrong atm the way you packed it.
              Currently it's
              UTGame\Published\CustomChars
              Should be
              UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars

That makes it a lot easier for the average user to isntall plus it allows you to easily update your models easily without the need to manually remove or add lines to your customchar.ini

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
                Bumblebee looks really good. RayMan is a lot of fun too although his feet goes in his bud when he jumps which is hilarius, but probably a bug. Your secret model seems to be floating in the air like Mario. Makes him seem bigger than he really is plus makes it harder to see the crosshair in 3rdPerson.
                Haven't really checked bowser out yet.

Some Advice:
                Include an ini like this in the pack. Thats makes installation copy and paste. No need to go edit the customchar ini then.

UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars\Hero_Pack
                UTCustomChar.ini
                Code:
                [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data]
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="BBee.mesh.Bbee_HEad",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="BBee.mesh.Bbee_Torso",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_arms",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_legs",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_Boots",PartID="bump",FamilyID="LIAM")
                +Characters=(CharName="Bumblebee",Description="<Strings:BETAsuite.nothing>",CharID="bumb",bLocked="false",Faction="Liandri",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:BETAsuite.ui.NOTHING>",CharData=(FamilyID="LIAM",HeadID="bumb",TorsoID="bumb",ShoPadID="bumb",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="bumb",ThighsID="bumb",BootsID="bump"))
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_HEad",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_Torso",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_arms",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_legs",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_Boots",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Characters=(CharName="Marvin",Description="<Strings:BETAsuite.nothing>",CharID="Mloon",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:BETAsuite.ui.NOTHING>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="Mloon",TorsoID="Mloon",ShoPadID="Mloon",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="Mloon",ThighsID="Mloon",BootsID="Mloon"))
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_head",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_torso",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_arms",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_legs",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_boots",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Characters=(CharName="Bowser",Description="<Strings:Bowser.nothing>",CharID="SMBB",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:Bowser.ui.Bowser>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="SMBB",TorsoID="SMBB",ShoPadID="SMBB",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="SMBB",ThighsID="SMBB",BootsID="SMBB"))
                +ModFamilies=UT3_Family_Bowser.UTFamilyInfo_SMBB
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Rayman.Mesh.Ray_head",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_Torso",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_Arms",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_legs",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_boots",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Characters=(CharName="Rayman",Description="<Strings:Rayman.nothing>",CharID="RMR",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:Rayman.ui.Rayman>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="RMR",TorsoID="RMR",ShoPadID="RMR",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="RMR",ThighsID="RMR",BootsID="RMR"))
                Your folder structure is also wrong atm the way you packed it.
                Currently it's
                UTGame\Published\CustomChars
                Should be
                UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars

That makes it a lot easier for the average user to isntall plus it allows you to easily update your models easily without the need to manually remove or add lines to your customchar.ini
                I knew i forgot a folder

I know about the curent problems some of these models, and still working on them to make custom skeletons and Family ID's that should sort out the floating and wierd animations...

As for the Bonus Character that i included, i also need to redo the textures (Specially the feet) and a lot of other stuff...

but hey, atleast it works, in a way...

Thanks for the ini-pack advice, last night i just rounded up the models zipped it and shared, so i kinda skipped on some details like the CookedPC folder....

Comment

Lol i say this again, you improved so fast, I rmemeber when you was just learning, and nice touch with the rings when sonic dies!

Comment

These are all looking fantastic.. but I can't help but feel none of them belong together in a pack, especially a 'hero' pack with bowser in it. Wouldn't individual releases be better? Plus then you could release each model as they get finished.

Anyway, I can't wait to see all these properly faction'd and with FPV arms.

Comment

Awesome i have been waiting bowser and Rayman since you show the video nice work now my Heroes Faction is Complete

These are all looking fantastic.. but I can't help but feel none of them belong together in a pack, especially a 'hero' pack with bowser in it. Wouldn't individual releases be better? Plus then you could release each model as they get finished.

Anyway, I can't wait to see all these properly faction'd and with FPV arms.
                      I belive the reason of the pack download its because RalfZer0 already say that is hard to debug models, besides the comunity have been waiting bowser and rayman some months ago

and if you want a faction for them you can always download the faction pack of dj-posse-e right here Faction Previews

Comment

Hey I missed that, thanks shak18, that's actually a rather appealing looking faction pic and I guess 'most popular console heroes' as a group isn't so bad, even if bowser is a baddie.

Looking forward to finished versions with baited breath at any rate, you're a machine pumping all these models out RalfZer0.

Comment

hey Ralfzer0...where is the ps3 cook man...i can t wait to play with them on my ps3....

blackbirdi? that s name is familiar too me? anyway how is going with your other partner Mario do you stop working with him...

Comment

Originally posted by cyborg 2 View Post
                            hey Ralfzer0...where is the ps3 cook man...i can t wait to play with them on my ps3....

blackbirdi? that s name is familiar too me? anyway how is going with your other partner Mario do you stop working with him...
                            Ps3 cook is coming, blackbirdi is Mario, he cant stick with 1 nick LOL. I'll keep u all up 2 date...

Comment

they are so cute in game !!

this is my favorite !

he dont have legs is nomal ?

Comment

Working...
                              X