No announcement yet.

UT3 Hero Pack [BETA][Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ralf, we havn't heard anything for a while. Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by Ell678 View Post
      Hey Ralf, we havn't heard anything for a while. Any update?
      I think his family are of a bigger concern for him right now.

Comment

I just went through the topic. You do incredibly amazing work. I also heard about what you were going through with your family, and it's been a while. I hope for the best for your family dude. You have this guy's support right here with everything you do.

Comment

Hey I love the Bumblebee! It looks better than the official game's character model! However I did notice that on his left arm it doesn't seem finished. Is that just me? Or did you accidentally forget to finish his arm? Another thing I want to know is that are you gonna make some more cybertronians like Optimus Prime, Ironhide Megatron Blackout and some others? Please tell me because you done such a good job with Bumblebee. You would scratch a massive itch if you could make Optimus Prime at least...pretty please

Comment

man everybody just gives up on these awesome characters this sucks

Comment

Hey guys, does anyone have the original download for these skins? I would like them for an animation project, and would be happy to put the maker of the skins and whoever provides me with a link in the credits.

Comment

I really wished I knew. I would love to see these uploaded again. The PC version anyway. XD Does anyone have a download for this pack?

Comment

I've been able to find JAM files for this pack, but sadly I can't find a way to convert them....

There must be SOMEONE out there with this mod still on their computer who could share it with us again.

Comment

link takes to long if i was you i change the link to mediafire

Comment

I have this in stock : http://www.mediafire.com/?9h2w29egnhjtcj6

111.87 Mb Contains :

-Bikini Bottom's Char (Krabs, PatStar, Spongebob, Squidward)
                      -Bomberman
                      -RZ-Staypuft
                      -ShrubPatrole
                      -Wolverine

But only the character RZ-Staypuft is interesting in this pack, the others were imported. I advice to take only these documents:

- RZ-Staypuft, RZ-Staypuft.upk, RZ-Staypuft_Arms.upk and RZ-Staypufy_Gibs.upk in CookedPC -> CustomChars
                      - RZSP.u in CookedPC -> Script

Comment

Originally posted by LordBret View Post
                        I have this in stock : http://www.mediafire.com/?9h2w29egnhjtcj6

111.87 Mb Contains :

-Bikini Bottom's Char (Krabs, PatStar, Spongebob, Squidward)
                        -Bomberman
                        -RZ-Staypuft
                        -ShrubPatrole
                        -Wolverine

But only the character RZ-Staypuft is interesting in this pack, the others were imported. I advice to take only these documents:

- RZ-Staypuft, RZ-Staypuft.upk, RZ-Staypuft_Arms.upk and RZ-Staypufy_Gibs.upk in CookedPC -> CustomChars
                        - RZSP.u in CookedPC -> Script

i dont see any other scrips i cant find mario bowser and shrub patrol

Comment

Several files "Config" is missing in this archive, I shall re-post it fairly soon.

Sorry of the inconvenience.

Comment

This archive should be better, to delete the components of the previous archive before the installation of this one :

DL link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/d2...econd+post.rar

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have problems or if you look for other skins.

Best regards.

Comment

i wish the mods had viewmodel hands

Comment

Me too......

Comment

Working...
                                X