• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-{FO}Kgalleon-2008/downloadPC/PS3/screenshots

Name: DM-{FO}Kgalleon-2008
    Version:1.0
    Compatibility:Patch 1.3
    Description:remake of the classic UT map for UT 3
    Comments:This is the first of a number of remakes I've done from the original Unreal Tournament stock maps which I'll be releasing as time permits me to do so. I haven't had the time to cook it for the PS3 yet. Don't worry, I'll get to it (but if if someone else wants to, I'm all for it.)
    Screenshot:

Credits:Epic
    Homepage:
    Download:[url]PC: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Kgalle.../fileinfo.html
    Download:PS3: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Kgalle.../fileinfo.html

Downloading while I'm typing... I don't know how good was this map in the past but I will let you know my feedback as soon as I play on it.

Comment

wow so cool you bring back this good map too ut3 thx

Comment

i recently played the old UT1 and was wondering why nobody remade this map, i hope it turned out good. i will be waitn for the ps3 cook

Comment

Updated with PS3 link.

Comment

OMG !! what a map ....first five minutes i ve played it like the old one from 99....and i though it was nice remake....a bit too foggy for old eyes though than i ve seen the outside "things" and WOW all that really rock and it give to the map a new fresh powaa

nice idea nice map and nice visuals thx for that beta baby

2 details:
            *bots really like to stand in front of the lift in down level ...they wait ...dunno what but they wait lol^^
            *it s really difficult to jump from little boats on the "ground"....there i had lot of death

srry for froggy english

Comment

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
              2 details:
              *bots really like to stand in front of the lift in down level ...they wait ...dunno what but they wait lol^^
              *it s really difficult to jump from little boats on the "ground"....there i had lot of death

Thanks for the input! Yeah, I see that bots standing around at the lower lifts, too. It's an easy fix for the final version, though, I think. And, yeah, the boats can be just a little tricky. I wanted to make it a little challenging concidering each of the boats takes you to someplace special that gives you an advantage, however, I may have made it a little too difficult so I will definately look at tweaking it up some.

Comment

ps3 download link will not work

Comment

Pc dl link no worky.

Comment

Fixed the PS3 link. Sorry about that.

Comment

Wow i tested and its a nice low poly emake of the Koos Galleon and i love what you did with the extra zones, but you got many things to fix specially with bot support:

-first, bots got stock in some of the platforms they just stay jumping and jumping
                      -second, i think many or all windows inside the ship got false grids
                      -the udamage barrel needs miore water otherwise its nearly imposible to go out specially for bots
                      -about the aspect of the ship im not convinced 100% of the sails color (blue) maybe all withe or use the original theme white and redlines

im on my way to school right now so maybe later i post some images showing many of the bugs i found, but as for now you got a very nice job keep working on it

Comment

Originally posted by Pitch~Black View Post
                        Fixed the PS3 link. Sorry about that.
                        How bout the pc link?

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
                          How bout the pc link?
                          Sheesh. Fix one and the other breaks! Got 'em both up. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Looks great. One comment. The DOF looks a little too strong.

Comment

Hi Pitch Black - great map. I never played the original, but it's certainly a different concept.

It plays pretty well on the PS3, but I noticed that when I went out on the plank to get the helmet, I couldn't back into the galleon. The only way off was to use jump boots (if you have them) or to die The ceilings also feel a little low, so it's not always easy to move from level to level on the galleon, and going through a couple of the teleporters (I can't remember which), I end up facing the wall.

Other than that, I really enjoyed playing this, keep up the good work !
                              BTW, I also played your Codex remake so will comment on that as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X