DM-Viridian-Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J3FFyB View Post
    You can get behind the wall below the stairs next to the Shock Rifle!
    I'll have to investigate that. By the way does anyone have any music suggestions from UT2004 to put into this map?

Comment

no one hav use the morpheus3 "music"....it could put deep athmosphere as it did on the 3 scrappers map

little other place where u can go in the walls :the rocks that support the diagonal jumpadd facing the rocket launcher

more i play it ...more i luv it....here u hav a fraqn good gameplay;cant wait to add it on server
      thx again

Comment

Okay, I'll see where you can go in the walls near the jump pad. I dont remember what the morpheus 3 music was, do you happen to know the name of the song?

Comment

srry dunno the name of the song here s a link to listen to it :

http://www.esnips.com/doc/aed9d8fc-f...bedb/Morpheus3

tryed with morpheus3.ogg but havent find the name of the song or the author anywhere

or the ut99 version ....more speed....it fit perhaps more to yer map...dunno lol^^...but it was used in the morpheus remakes that already exist on ut3

http://files.filefront.com/UT2004+Mo...einfo.html/1/1

Comment

srry dunno the name of the song here s a link to listen to it :

http://www.esnips.com/doc/aed9d8fc-f...bedb/Morpheus3
            I got that song in my ut2004 music folder and is named KR-Morpheus3.ogg

Comment

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
              only thing i ve note was bots doing up/downs in the central jumpadds like in a shaker
              Those bouncing bots are funny Good practise in fraggin' something on an arc...

Seriously though, this level is superb. It flows really nicely with some excellent routes through the map. The pickups just all seem in the right place. Thanks Bret - keep up the good work

Edit - Forgot to mention that I was playing the PS3 version.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out why the bots do the salt & pepper thing, I'll keep messin with it. But I am sick today, I can barley type

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
                  I'm still trying to figure out why the bots do the salt & pepper thing, I'll keep messin with it. But I am sick today, I can barley type
                  Don't kill yourself - get well soon.

Comment

Hey Bret

I did not played the map yet, to busy with my map **** it.

Looking at the pics, the only comments that come to my mind is the floor & ceiling from pic # 1. The tiles look nice on the floor but I think it would look nicer if you add some patterns on it instead of the same repetitive tile all the way. Also, adding details on the ceiling (pipes, mechanics, whatever) will make it look less plane

In pic # 3, look like you made some beam on the ceiling & there are holes, maybe add a light source between the beam will add some nice effect so the beam will stand out

Comment

I'll get to work on that stuff when I feel a bit better

Comment

Working...
                      X