Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MapMixer 3.00 [BETA 1] [Pics]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by dodlegion View Post
    Just had a question are you going to match up the video audio input etc menus with the MM style menus?
    I won't be touching the Epic Settings Menus. They've tied them up nicely with native coding and I'm so fed up with trying to find work-arounds. I figure that they work, so I'll leave them as is. My time is better spent on other things atm.

    Comment


      Lookin very nice sinx!

      Comment


        So yeah any word on this?

        Comment


          Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
          So yeah any word on this?
          I've just about finished the 3D Character Customiser for both the local player and MM Faction System. If all goes well, I'm hoping that this weekend I can send out one of the last private beta versions to my private beta list and once I have some verification that everything is ok, I will then make Release Candidate 1 available.

          When RC1 becomes available publicly, I will then most likely take some time off work to finish writing the documentation (although I really could use a holiday).

          Each day pretty much involves, eating, sleeping, working and MapMixer (just not all at the same time :P ). I'm keen to get 3.0 finally released!

          Comment


            Originally posted by sinx View Post
            When RC1 becomes available publicly, I will then most likely take some time off work to finish writing the documentation (although I really could use a holiday).

            Each day pretty much involves, eating, sleeping, working and MapMixer (just not all at the same time :P ). I'm keen to get 3.0 finally released!
            Well you have earned a holiday in my book. But if you are going to go crazy and finish it, I will start the chant...

            "Go Sinx Go!"

            Comment


              Go Sinx Go!

              Comment


                Go Sinx Go!

                I'll have my computer back tomorow hopefuly.

                Comment


                  why what happened

                  Comment


                    Haha! finaly got my computer! OK major problem was when I reinstalled mapmixer I dont seem to instant log in and my password isnt saved also my key settings dont like to save anymore.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
                      Haha! finaly got my computer! OK major problem was when I reinstalled mapmixer I dont seem to instant log in and my password isnt saved also my key settings dont like to save anymore.
                      From the MM Main Menu: Settings->MapMixer. Now check the "Main Menu Login" option, which should be set to "Auto Login".

                      Also remember to tick "Save Password" and "Auto Login" when you use the Login Dialog.

                      Comment


                        OK got it just i'm not shure why more login options are needed.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
                          OK got it just i'm not shure why more login options are needed.
                          In the login window, MapMixer provides all the Login Options that UT3 does. In the MapMixer Options Window you have the ability to override these options without affecting the UT3 one. For example, during some parts of testing I often don't want to login at all, so I set it to "Never".

                          If you're not sure, just leave the MapMixer Option set to "Auto".

                          ...as a matter of interest to everyone, I'm currently going through some more testing for another private beta release. After that it will be on to Release Candidate 1.

                          Comment


                            OK good luck and sorry for the stupid questions.

                            Comment


                              I just have to say again how impressed I am with the quality of MapMixer! The ability to easily add/subtract bots while playing is a very sweet feature. Thank you so much for your work, it is truly appreciated.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by nfleming View Post
                                I just have to say again how impressed I am with the quality of MapMixer! The ability to easily add/subtract bots while playing is a very sweet feature. Thank you so much for your work, it is truly appreciated.
                                Thank you and your welcome. I'm taking every spare moment of time I have to get MM 3.0 to a Release Candidate, so hopefully it won't be too far away. It's pretty difficult making time outside of work but I'm keen to get MM RC1 out asap.

                                Enjoy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X