MapMixer 3.00 [BETA 1] [Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put simply.

There is no single better piece of custom work for UT3 than Map Mixer. And I say this as a someone who only really utilises the "Quick Match" option (and the in game menus it provides). I can only imagine the ecstasy of those who use it fully

So yes, updates would be extremely welcome.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up Sinx. As [FnG]Bawsy said, there is no better custom utility for UT3 than MM. Looking forward to the update.

Comment

Woo an update great!

Comment

I think the Main Menu screen is looking even better now, as I've made some simple changes that help it fit in with the general theme of Patch 2.0. Incidentally these are changes that anyone can make and involves no hard-coding - all changes to the look of the Main Menu are being made in the UTMapMixerFrontEndUI.ini file, so if you think I totally mess it all up (or you really do like that odd looking carbon fibre texture) then feel free to make your own.

Once all the theme changes are made, I'll move on to the actual minor updates to the MM code and some more in-depth testing for compatibility with the new patch.

Comment

So anoying I still cant post on the mapmixer forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
              So anoying I still cant post on the mapmixer forums.
              Give the guys at oceaniaut.com (mapmixer host) a kind shout-out to your problems. Contact them here.

Comment

I cant contact them there. My account has been wateing for weeks now for an admin to look at it and activeate it.

Comment

Great to hear of a MM update for UT3 2.0. A big thank you from me and best of luck with it!

Comment

Originally posted by TimbreWolf View Post
                    Great to hear of a MM update for UT3 2.0. A big thank you from me and best of luck with it!
                    Thanks TimbreWolf.

I've made some cosmetic adjustments to the MM UI and I've just removed my work-around for the previous missing ClearConfig() functions in the Core Class. A couple of other things to do, including some small testing and I'll be ready for UT3 2.0.

If anyone who has the beta Patch 2.0 installed wants to privately test my current MM 3.0 Beta 2 build then please email me and I'll send you a private link when I get the chance.

Here's the new Main Menu (remembering of course, the whole Main Menu is designed via an ini file):

Comment

Looking good

happy to see your keeping MM alive

Comment

Great stuff, Sinx. Thanks for the pic.

Comment

Loooooooking Goooooood.

Comment

Could always ask one of the admins over at Buf. The ones that made themselves clear they are testers to my knowledge...

Sir Brizz
                            Hal
                            Haarg
                            Dark Pulse

Hope one says yes.

Comment

I've seen Sir Brizz and Dark Pulse being quite active.

Those two are probably your best bet.

Comment

^^ I'm interested in hearing from people that currently use MM 3.0 Beta 1, and who have the Beta for Patch 2.0 installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X