• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This IS Haloween

Name:Jack Skelington

Version:[BETA]

Compatibility:1.3 <- A HUDGE MUST

Description:The Pumpkin King himself make is to UT3, Christmas just wasn't enough, now he wants YOU!!!!

Comments:Made this model from head to toe, cause

Screenshot:

Credits:Tim Burton.... Creator of one of the best haloween characters EVER!

Homepage:theralfzer03d.blogspot.com

Download:Wait till the Hauting Hour....

Cool.

You know, you should have a look at this competition: http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_halloween_landing.php
    You might want to enter Mr Skellington here in it.

Comment

cool i will totally dl it when it comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Vectorspace View Post
        Cool.

You know, you should have a look at this competition: http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_halloween_landing.php
        You might want to enter Mr Skellington here in it.

I really want to see how far i'll come, but i think I cant be able to, beacuse of him being in UT3....

That Compitition inspired me to make Jack in the first place, just hope i can enter him.... Possible I'll need a custom map 2...

Comment

'He tires of his crown, if they only understood, he'd give it all up, if he only could"!

Awesome, now we need a Santa Claws and a Easter Bunny character to have a duel match. Looking foward to this...

Comment

So very very awesome

Comment

well guys...everybody...praising but ...i think this one sucks...when only look to your great work on mario and sonic.... i can only chake my head

Comment

Originally posted by rals View Post
                well guys...everybody...praising but ...i think this one sucks...when only look to your great work on mario and sonic.... i can only chake my head
                You mean Shake... and not chake...

Comment

Haha this is the sh*t, gonna try this Lol!!!

Comment

nobody of you has tested yet...and beginn talking ****s....i love the design...of the model..ralf don t care about this ...stupid guys

Comment

The face looks fantastic but the body is... well, just bad.
                      The stripes are far too bright, they look like they're glowing.
                      How many joints do his arms have?
                      And in the second shot... where are his feet? why are his knees practicaly at the floor?

I look foward to playing this, it's one of my favorite movies, I just got the collector's edition a few weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by danjw_net View Post
                        The face looks fantastic but the body is... well, just bad.
                        The stripes are far too bright, they look like they're glowing.
                        How many joints do his arms have?
                        And in the second shot... where are his feet? why are his knees practicaly at the floor?

I look foward to playing this, it's one of my favorite movies, I just got the collector's edition a few weeks back.
                        That's why i'm still busy with the model, and because of his super-longer-than-normal-huma-characters-arms-n-legs it kinda makes him seem freakish, you must see him when he dies, now THAT is weird, and spooky.... the normal animations makes his arms funky and legs dissapear in the ground.... and i'm not good at custom animations....yet...

Comment

Looks pretty good so far, you may want to talk with EvilEngine and a few of the other well know model makers for some feedback and tips.

Is this model going to have team colors?

Comment

Originally posted by CVROY View Post
                            Looks pretty good so far, you may want to talk with EvilEngine and a few of the other well know model makers for some feedback and tips.

Is this model going to have team colors?
                            Ag Please, EvilEngine? He is good, very good but why do you think he'll ever offer help? I have PM'd him a lot and no reply, not even on his own forum, if you dont give donation to him he wont bother, and yeah he can get me banned for saying this but it'll just proof my point...

Yes I'm planning on team colours, it just makes sense

Comment

One thing you might consider is making the proportion of his arms and legs less accurate until you can get custom animations working.

If you can get the hands/feet/torso right, you can focus on texture and refining parts and then simply adjust the scale once are ready to add the custom animations.

Now I am saying this having no ida how to make a palyer model so this might be a totaly unhelpful post. If that's the case... sorry :/

Comment

Working...
                              X