Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Basilica [Beta][Pics][Download]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Basilica [Beta][Pics][Download]

Name: CTF-Basilica Beta
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT3 PC
    Description: A deadly storm is approaching. The basilica is the only safety from the storm. Destroy the opposing force and claim the basilica.
    Comments: My second map. The bots are a little messed up. They will get stuck in place at times. If you find anymore mistakes let me know. Thanks!
    Screenshot:

Credits: Epic and Hourences
    Download:
    http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Basil.../fileinfo.html

Looks great. Will have to try it out later.

Comment

beautiful map! are you going to use higher detail trees in the final version?

Comment

nice looking map, cool name

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...light=basilica

Not actually working on the above map anymore (well not the basilica part anyway). If i ever do i'll have to think up a new name

Comment

from the looks of the pictures the darkness issue may just be my computer, apart from that, i love this map loooooooooooooaaaaaaaaadddddddddddds. the basilica itself is amazing and has amazing design, with corridors, and weapon spawns in places were u actually have to go and get them. the fact that there are paths either side of it is good, and the gardens are also amazing. just as i think ive seen it all i find the redeemer!!!. only 2 minor minor things i can say, the first being that maybe a sniper shouldn't be on the stairs, as they are supposed to be in high places, and maybe if possible the waterfall should not have a shield effect, just blurred vision. apart from that this map is awesome

my favourite ctf map on ut3 and any game.

ps. if u map more maps like this uve got one person who will download them

Comment

I like the architecture. This looks like it will play like a dream.

Comment

nice map loo really good i have find 1 thing that big wooden door in the middel i can walk trou it like i am a ghost

Comment

New link please.

Comment

I think I post a link here not long ago must of went when they loaded a backup.

Again new link here please.

Comment

Working...
                  X