• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    re: hosting

Shared Hosting & Reseller Hosting

personally, i use www.host100gb.com and www.1and1.com

they are fast and a good deal.

it include a domain name, 100Gb of web space, 20 email addresses, 2GB of mailbox space per account, 100 MySQL databases, 100 email aliases, photo galleries builder, web builder, blog and rss capabilities, firewall protextion, etc....

and that is only the beginner package at $4 a month. Go up to $5 a month, and get 100Gb of space, 1200 email accounts, 2 domain names, host many other websites there as well, 25 MySQL databases, etc. etc. etc....

they are the best deal i think. I've used them to host over 65-70 web sites.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks awesome but not downloading since I'm not into horror.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice news

We do a server if a day Epic release a patch for linux server...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Version 2.0 has just been announced!
    Check out this thread:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=677115

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I... want.. co-op.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We need beta testers!

As The Haunted 2.0 is nearing completition, we are looking for more people who want to beta test the new version with us.
    To make things easier, testers should be located in the european time zone or be available during evening and night CET.

The best way to get your hands on the Haunted 2.0 beta is to join our IRC channel.

#HauntedGame @ QuakeNet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we at «ne» r looking forward to hosting the beta too

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OMFG, did i just see Freddy Kruger's brother.........

This mod just gets better and better and is by far the best mod so far.
    A good multiplayer gametype would definetly make me want to play the game more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so we just uploaded to r servers - make a game profile of it and away we go -

Yep we could host it np

Leave a comment:

• replied
    was there any mention about the weapons actually being made into a weapon pack/mutator for UT3?

I agree that would b sick!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey!

As we are getting closer to the release of the next version, we are in need of a server admin who would be able to help us out in hosting a beta test server. Ideally it would be a european server, since most testers are located there.

If you think you can help and want to get early access to the new haunted version, please PM me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Death_Angel View Post
    Not trying to be anoying but would this be released for ps3 once titan pack comes for ps3....i really really really really want to friking play this sooo bad right now......
    I cannot make any promises right now, but we are planning to do a ps3 release in the future. Epic said they will help MSU award winning mods with the ps3 port. But there are still a few other things, such as performance and control scheme that have to be adressed by us first.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not trying to be anoying but would this be released for ps3 once titan pack comes for ps3....i really really really really want to friking play this sooo bad right now......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jorgeluvshispie View Post
    First of all: Nice. Seriously. This mod is the best and these previews makes it even better.
    Second: where the hell is the grenade launcher?!?!
    Third: Could you give us an idea of when the update/new content will be released?
    Thanks

The grenade launcher is hidden in the right tower
    The Haunted 2.0 will be released around the beginning of mai, close to the MSU phase 3 deadline.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X