No announcement yet.

The Haunted - Get early access to the new version by hosting a server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey a suggestion, I was playing a lan game with my brother, and I noticed that the (lets call him zombie master ) had a very large amount of dark energy (sounds better than blood) and he could easily rush someone at the very beginning and win, so we came up with some ground rules.
    #1 No spawning people in the same room (way to cheap to distract then spawn from behind)
    #2 A max of 5 zombies per room, (and I say per room because you can spawn them in other rooms for an ambush and that is fun) as not to lag the game or spam zombies in a unstoppable horde.
    Also the shotty needs to do more damage, or at least be a bit more accurate, also the weak zombies should have a sprint ability because other wise they are useless. The head shot trigger needs some work, some times I hit him in the head an nothing other times I have shot him in the leg and his head blew up (COD4 lol). The M4 needs to do more damage and have more kick, the uzi needs a little more damage and less kick but also less accurate. The revolver... needs to look nicer the Cerberus (or what ever it is called) needs to do more damage and be more accurate to compete with the revolver, and also more types of people would be welcome, do at least some of this and you are a shoe-in to win the best gamemode. Good luck!!!

Comment

Hey I uploaded this to Fileplanet in case anyone wanted a faster download. Will have link soon.

Comment

This is the single greatest mod to have ever blessed these forums; what talent. I only wish that you could tweak the AI, add a few more zombies types, add more weapons, add more attack animations to the zombies and the knife swing motion on the player, have more maps, and maybe more flying entrails and viscera from exploded zombies. You guys have succeeded at making my day.

Comment

Looks very good. Ill try it out. COuld you also release the character models as general character mods?

Comment

wow and yay !

fianlly someone made zombie TC Mod for uT3 !

Comment

Guys if you havent palyed this yet then... just do!!! This and Oztoc are the best mods to ever bless these forums. And both on the same day... I love you! i really do!

Only want more maps now maybe some new guns... I would buy this if it was in shops... If there was a bit more content

Comment

Congrats! Bets TC-Mod So Far, In My Opinion
                Reminds Me Of Resident Evil & Gears Of War.

Comment

great mod thx

Comment

it was so scary but really fun too !

that ball zombie is amazing !!!
                    hope that one join "Galtanor's Invasion"
                    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590438

Comment

Um also multiple Zombie Masters just won't do, one is hard enough, there should be more like a group of people, and for each one the zombie master gets a multiplier for his dark energy. That would much more fair rather than having 100 weak zombies rush the poor defenseless little haunted man/women. Also the addition of a spas semi-auto shotgun and a bolt action and a 50 cal. sniper rifle would be welcomed.

Comment

How do you add more humans offline?

Comment

I enjoy this TC a whole lot.

Reminds me somewhat of what Left 4 Dead is going for, Except UT3 style and pretty kickass.

Killing zombies can always be a good thing. =D

Comment

I'm uploading some gameplay clips of this mod to this Youtube playlist.
                            Four of the five I'm doing now are uploaded though one or two may still be processing, unfortunately they don't have audio and are limited to 30 seconds long (recording with Fraps) but it's still nice to see how it plays.

If I can get Fraps to record audio I'll probably add some more later.

Comment

Has anyone won this as the human yet? Its bleeding difficult (Good thing)

Comment

Great fun. Are there any servers up yet? I couldn't see any on the browser.

I would like to suggest that Shift be the default sprint key, since that is what is used in normal UT3 to go faster in spectator mode.

I think that zombies should be much tougher and slower. At the moment all the monsters seem to be quite fast - there needs to be some type of monster that is easy to evade, but dangerous when you're surrounded by a horde of them i.e. the cheap ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X