No announcement yet.

The Haunted - Get early access to the new version by hosting a server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG.. The guy on the left looks SS... freaking Sweet.

I just hope Machineguns are added and they consider putting these weapons just into a weaponpack for normal UT3... it'd be sickness.

Comment

First of all: Nice. Seriously. This mod is the best and these previews makes it even better.
      Second: where the hell is the grenade launcher?!?!
      Third: Could you give us an idea of when the update/new content will be released?

Comment

If anyone has this and has problems with 2.0, they've released a compatibility patch here.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgeluvshispie View Post
          First of all: Nice. Seriously. This mod is the best and these previews makes it even better.
          Second: where the hell is the grenade launcher?!?!
          Third: Could you give us an idea of when the update/new content will be released?
          Thanks

The grenade launcher is hidden in the right tower
          The Haunted 2.0 will be released around the beginning of mai, close to the MSU phase 3 deadline.

Comment

Not trying to be anoying but would this be released for ps3 once titan pack comes for ps3....i really really really really want to friking play this sooo bad right now......

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Angel View Post
              Not trying to be anoying but would this be released for ps3 once titan pack comes for ps3....i really really really really want to friking play this sooo bad right now......
              I cannot make any promises right now, but we are planning to do a ps3 release in the future. Epic said they will help MSU award winning mods with the ps3 port. But there are still a few other things, such as performance and control scheme that have to be adressed by us first.

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Hey!

As we are getting closer to the release of the next version, we are in need of a server admin who would be able to help us out in hosting a beta test server. Ideally it would be a european server, since most testers are located there.

If you think you can help and want to get early access to the new haunted version, please PM me.

Comment

was there any mention about the weapons actually being made into a weapon pack/mutator for UT3?

I agree that would b sick!!!!!!!!

Comment

so we just uploaded to r servers - make a game profile of it and away we go -

Yep we could host it np

Comment

OMFG, did i just see Freddy Kruger's brother.........

This mod just gets better and better and is by far the best mod so far.
                        A good multiplayer gametype would definetly make me want to play the game more.

Comment

we at «ne» r looking forward to hosting the beta too

Comment

We need beta testers!

As The Haunted 2.0 is nearing completition, we are looking for more people who want to beta test the new version with us.
                            To make things easier, testers should be located in the european time zone or be available during evening and night CET.

The best way to get your hands on the Haunted 2.0 beta is to join our IRC channel.

#HauntedGame @ QuakeNet

Comment

I... want.. co-op.

Comment

Version 2.0 has just been announced!
                                Check out this thread:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=677115

Comment

Working...
                                X