No announcement yet.

The Haunted - Get early access to the new version by hosting a server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks bloody awesome!!!!

Comment

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I cannot wait, just more guns and add a Machine gun, that would kick ***.

Comment

:O

BTW ppl i think there will be a grenade launcher or rocket launcher or RPG and hand cannon (pistol)

Comment

There already is a rocket launcher of sorts.

How is the co-op mode coming along?

Comment

well, technically it is a grenade launcher... But whatever

Comment

Grenade launcher, is this in the released version?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm so unobservant, where si this beast?! IS this while I'm being mauled after 5 minutes of play by rage zombies?!?!

Btw, I finally got left 4 dead for christmas, and the versus mode offers the best co-op gameplay ever seen. Im not saying you should copy them.

But making it so that there are multiple zombie spawners controllable would be sweet. And if you could have co-op for the haunted players then ti would be awesome...

Comment

I wont tell you where it is but i will give you a hint... Breakable wood!

Comment

WHere you fall down the tower into the basement, but i'd be trapped, forever...

Comment

nope! It isnt down there ;D

Comment

hey this thing is the ****. pretty much the only reason i play the game now. whens the eta of the new content?

Comment

This'd be epic if you made it Coop.

Comment

The Haunted just won the 2nd place in the best mod category and the 3rd place in the best character category in phase 2 of the of the MSU contest.

http://www.beyondunreal.com/view_story.php?id=12515

Thanks epic and congrats to all other winners.

Comment

Great job, congrats.

Comment

A little update over at Moddb!

[screenshot]http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/12/11206/haunted_pic1.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/12/11206/haunted_pic2.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

look good i mean fantastic cant wait for the next update

Comment

Working...
                                X