• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

souds awsome

Comment

It is **** awesome.

Comment

God, I wish this was able to be converted to PS3 UT3. Looks great. I am assuming there is no way in hell this could be done for PS3 UT3?

Comment

Would love to know how to set up a map for this

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey95 View Post
            Would love to know how to set up a map for this
            Look back about two pages!

Comment

I'm curious, I'm working on a haunted map but I'm not sure how to set weapons up. Do I use standard weapon spawns?

Comment

My exact question

Comment

This is a lot of fun. gives you the creeps in a good way
                  great work

Comment

This is one really bad *** mod. I would love to see a single player, story-mode.

Comment

Thanks again for all the feedback.

Originally posted by Aidan205 View Post
                      God, I wish this was able to be converted to PS3 UT3. Looks great. I am assuming there is no way in hell this could be done for PS3 UT3?
                      It's not planned at the moment, since this would be alot more complicated than just cooking the mod for PS3. But it remains an option for the future.

Originally posted by Jagnot View Post
                      I'm curious, I'm working on a haunted map but I'm not sure how to set weapons up. Do I use standard weapon spawns?
                      Due to Ut3's filesystem it is a bit difficult to get haunted content automatically load up in the editor.
                      The best way to do this is to install the haunted in the ut3 system folder and add a TheHaunted subdir inside your (system)config folder and copy your UtEngine.ini file into it.

Then you need to add:

SeekFreePCPaths=..\UTGame\published\CookedPC\TheHa unted to the [Core.System] section.

No you can start the editor like this:

ut3 editor -nohomedir -configsubdir=TheHaunted

All haunted content should be available right away, just check the browser for TH_ packages:

Don't put too much effort in placing pickups, since that system will be gone most likely in future versions.

Originally posted by Illuminati0886 View Post
                      This is one really bad *** mod. I would love to see a single player, story-mode.
                      Unfortuneately we don't have the ressources to do a full-fledged single player campaign. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by HEGI View Post
                        Due to Ut3's filesystem it is a bit difficult to get haunted content automatically load up in the editor.
                        The best way to do this is to install the haunted in the ut3 system folder and add a TheHaunted subdir inside your (system)config folder and copy your UtEngine.ini file into it.

Then you need to add:

SeekFreePCPaths=..\UTGame\published\CookedPC\TheHa unted to the [Core.System] section.

No you can start the editor like this:

All haunted content should be available right away, just check the browser for TH_ packages:

Don't put too much effort in placing pickups, since that system will be gone most likely in future versions.
                        Badass, I was able to follow follow your directions to here:

Now you can start the editor like this:

..I'm not sure how to start the editor like that, to I change the shortcut link to that or something?

P.S. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to us, I'm sure everyone really apprecciates (sp?) it, I know I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagnot View Post
                          Badass, I was able to follow follow your directions to here:

..I'm not sure how to start the editor like that, to I change the shortcut link to that or something?

P.S. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to us, I'm sure everyone really apprecciates (sp?) it, I know I do.
                          Yes, just make a new ut3 shortcut and add

editor -nohomedir -configsubdir=TheHaunted behind ut3.exe

so it looks like this:

F:\Games\UnrealTournament3\Binaries\UT3.exe editor -nohomedir -configsubdir=TheHaunted

Comment

Does this lead to any progress on a content related update?

Comment

I tried it with the 102 patch, and my UT is version 1.3. But the controls don't work right. I cannot fire at all no matter what i bind to that. And even things that do work only work with certain keys or mouse buttons that are NOT what it is bound to. is there any way to fix all this?

Comment

Possible features:
                                Co Op Mode: 4 player Co Op
                                Better zombie animations: (look at COD5 nazi zombie)
                                A new mode: Players are trapped in a building where they have to close\repair windows to not let the zombies come into the building...............Points are awareded for kills, headshots, power ups.....ETC
                                More weapons: Flamethrower, this decreases player walking speed

Comment

Working...
                                X