Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Elevation [Beta][Pics][Download]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Elevation [Beta][Pics][Download]

Name: CTF-Elevation
    Version: .91
    Compatibility: UT3 v1.3
    Description: 4 paths to choose from, two places the flag could be, which way will you go? If you put your flag up, you close access to your weapons, is it worth it? Death comes from all directions, and all elevations.

Comments: This is my third map, second to be released. Hopefully its the best yet. Please contact me or reply with
    problems, or suggestions to make it better.
    Screenshot:

Credits: Epic for all materials, meshes, etc., and for the tutorials. Various forums for technical assistance.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?mowtyi2ayyn

wow 2 walls LOL up and down

Comment

only ps3...

Comment

Ummm... its for PC. I'm not sure how to cook it for PS3.

Comment

ive tryed it and found a few things

the corridors were very dark and at times i just couldn't see and waited to be killed

when i went down to the bottom level i struggled to get back up so several times i just committed suicide (maybe i didn't explore properly?), maybe add some ramps up. and getting up to the very top was a pain as u left urself open while walking up

apart from that it's not bad

Comment

Working...
          X