No announcement yet.

[WH40K] WAAAGH!! Ork-pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be very appreciated if you could get the Astartes and Chaos Marines and even the Sisters of battle into their own factions.

There is a problem, however. I can't select the Ork faction to play against in the match settings. Would it be possible to make this work?

Comment

As far as I'm aware, it's not possible to make custom factions selectable in the Match Settings menu.

In my opinion, it makes custom factions useless; so hopefully this is something that will be addressed in a future patch.

Comment

took some action shot

and I still have UT2004 version in my Game too

Comment

Awesome screenshots, Buffy! Thanks!
          I completely forgot to grab a shot of the Gibs in action, so the last one's especially helpful.

(There's also a head-gib with half its face blown off, for anyone wondering.)

Comment

I took Head shot too

Comment

Holy **** those are cool shots.

Haha. The first one looks a little X-Rated,if you look closely.

Comment

hey i got a glitch for some reason i was in nemisis vehicle and it was gonna explode so i got out but some1 killed me when i just got right out and the head was strechting it looked like a long green blob if i could post a screen i would if i knew how...also is it possible for you to make the arms look better...the graphics of the arm really looks like the ut2004 graphics

Comment

If I'm understanding the head glitch correctly, you went ragdoll after death, and the head stretched out?
                  The ragdoll physics in UT3 are wonky like that. It happens to custom models and the default models all the time.

Half-***** ragdolls + over-eccentuated physics = a lot of minor glitches you usually don't notice until they happen to your character.

As for the FPV arms: until a modeler steps up and offers the help I've been begging for, the simple answer is no. I don't model, and Fraeger (the dude that made the models) has moved on to other projects.
                  The FPV arms and lack of ears are basically all that's keeping these from being finalized, but I can't do either.

Comment

another thing the orks shoe kinda goes through the hoverboard(its too big on the hover board)

Comment

Wow, I didn't know that the UT3 community was at such a shortage of modelers. It really does make me wish I could model, because I am an Ork enthusiast, and those just don't look right to me (They're scrawny... ish). The accessories selection could also use a cigar - I LURV litin' up da 'umies wiff me burna. The soundpack makes it all worth it, though.

Comment

UT Unlimited & Filefront Mirrors.

Thanks

Comment

I like the guy with the metal looking mask. Nice job making them. Are these usable on the PS3?

Comment

Working...
                          X