• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WH40K] WAAAGH!! Ork-pack

Name: Warhammer 40,000 WAAAGH!! Ork-pack
    Version: Beta 1.0
    Compatibility: Latest version of UT3
    Description:
    A skinpack for Fraeger's awesome Space Ork model!
    ("Space Ork" packages not required for WAAAGH-pack to function)
    • Custom "Ork" faction
    • Custom Gibs
    • 1st Person hands
    • New Custom "Dawn of War" Soundpack (over 50+ sounds)
    • Full team of 16 customized bots
      ----------
    • 3 Thighs
    • 3 Helmets
    • 3 Shoulderpads
    • 2 Heads
    • 2 Arms
    • 2 Boots
    • 1 Torso
    • 1 Pair of Goggles

Comments:

I'm calling this "beta 1.0", as I still have a few problems to solve, including getting Ears made and adding new Torso/Pants parts that I already have textured. But basically, everything else in the pack is finished.

Screenshot:

Credits:
    MisterTrioxin - Reskin, rescripting
    Fraeger - Model & Base Textures
    Relic Entertainment - Sounds
    Special Thanks to:
    GeoDav
    EvilEngine
    djposse-e
    Homepage: http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/48748
    Download:
    MediaFire
    FileFront

------------------------------------------
    Other WH40K Goodness:

good job MisterTrioxin !

downloading now
    thank you !

Comment

HOLY **** those are good!

Is it possible to do these in UT2004? (I have the 360 version of UT3 )

The "Bloodlust" ork in UT2004 is kinda meh (don't like the giant power klaw), but these are phenomenal!

Comment

I actually did a big Ork skinpack for UT2004 using the Bloodlust model. Soundpack and everything.
        LINK

@Buffy- Hope you like da Boyz. Would you be so kind as to get some screenshots for me?

Comment

Why the **** dont they have ears :S ?

(looking awsome btw)

Comment

Awesome! You really took my Models to a new level with your textures

Comment

@Hush - Fraeger didn't include ears when he made the original model, and he's moved on to other projects and school.
              I am looking for modelers could add Ears and maybe some extra customization bits, though! If anyone's interested, please let me know!

Unfortunately, there's a distinct lack of modelers for UT3 and I'm not sure were to look.

@Fraeger - Thanks man. I couldn't have done it without the awesome models and base textures you made!

Comment

oh my god! i didn't play WH40K but these models are graphically horrible. anyway they're somewhat... funny

Comment

I would have thought that people would stop complaining about player models months ago, when they realized that the community only has like 4 active character modelers...

If you feel you could make a better Ork model, I'm sure we'd all be more than happy to see it. God knows the community could use it.
                  Until such time, take what you can get and be happy it was even offered; just like the rest of us.

And try leaving some critique instead of poking your head in for "deze models iz graffikly 'orr'ble" and wandering off.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterTrioxin View Post
                    I would have thought that people would stop complaining about player models months ago, when they realized that the community only has like 4 active character modelers...

If you feel you could make a better Ork model, I'm sure we'd all be more than happy to see it. God knows the community could use it.
                    Until such time, take what you can get and be happy it was even offered; just like the rest of us.

And try leaving some critique instead of poking your head in for "deze models iz graffikly 'orr'ble" and wandering off.
                    Ignore that ***** that offended you. The models are great. As if anyone in UT3 is slow enough to actually pick out discrepencies in models in-game. I have yet to download these, but will do eventually. And give some constructive opionions

Comment

love but when u use sniper rifle arms is messed up and 1 time skulrusha(well simaler to that)was a demoguy but after i tried 1 on 1 with him and it wasnt???

Comment

What do you mean by "sniper rifle arms is messed up" ?
                        Like, you can see the end of the arms? Or they're not showing up at all?

As for the Demoguy, it sounds like an isolated incident. Has it happened again?

Comment

demoguy didnt happen again and yea not all of the arm parts are showing it is like the arm is chopped off

Comment

I think I get what you're saying about the arms, but a screenshot would help.

I've noticed that the FPV arms need to be stretched a bit, so that you can't see the end that's supposed to be attached the shoulders. This will hopefully be fixed in a future update.

A quick-fix though, would be to turn up your FOV.
                            I play on widescreen monitor, so I have my FO set at 99; and the only time I notice the problem is with a couple custom weapons (MP5 and AK47).

Comment

yea with mp5 and ak47 too other than that i like it alot are you going to add more charecters to the ork faction??and possibly make factions for all the dawn of war classes?

Comment

Working...
                              X