Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camera Control - adjust vehicle camera distance with the mouse wheel [2009-04-19]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploaded a new version that corrects a tiny issue with the Scavenger presets. See first post for download.

Comment

dled it its sweet

Comment

I just dont understand how epic would leave such an awesome feature out!!

Thank xyx!Cant wait til its finished and final

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet Otter View Post
          Cant wait til its finished and final
          Unless anyone finds fault with this version (beta 3), it will become the final.

Comment

Tested the newer version online and it works great too.

Comment

Beta3 works very well, GG Xyx, what a pleasure to be able to change views in vehicles!
              All servers with vehiclues should have this mutator!

Comment

Back, I found a bug, it seems that cicadas are replaced by vipers when using this mutator...
                Am I the only one who have this bug?

Comment

Originally posted by Tenebre View Post
                  Back, I found a bug, it seems that cicadas are replaced by vipers when using this mutator...
                  Excellent catch! Thanks!

With that fixed, I'll upload a full release.

EDIT: That wasn't the only bug... Now I know why the Nemesis camera control wasn't working; the Nemesis was not being replaced!

Let's have another beta first... Beta 4 is up. Links are in the first post.

Changes:
                  • Nemesis camera control should work now.
                  • Cicada no longer erroneously replaced by Viper.

Comment

Exellent work Xyx! Now there is no bugs anymore, and camera control works well for all vehicles
                    I am thinking right now that it would be cool to have the camera control when we are in hoverboard too, no? ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tenebre View Post
                      Exellent work Xyx! Now there is no bugs anymore, and camera control works well for all vehicles
                      I am thinking right now that it would be cool to have the camera control when we are in hoverboard too, no? ^^
                      Was thinking the exact same thing

Comment

Same thought occurred to me, though initially I figured the hoverboard was alright the way it is. You at least get to see it in its entirety. But then I thought, hey, why not? Tenebre's right, and it'd be easy to do.

So without further ado:

Beta 5 uploaded. See first post for links.

Changes:
                        • Camera control now available for the hoverboard as well.

Comment

I think your mutator is perfect now and smell the final release! Congratulations, this mutator is a great one! \o/

Comment

Update to beta 1.1. Epic broke the HUD of all custom vehicles in Patch 2.0 (GG Epic), and I fixed it. Otherwise no changes.

See first post for download.

Please let me know if it works online, so I can promote it to full release.

Comment

Did tried the 1.1 beta version with a lot of vehicles & overboard & I didn't encounter any problem

Looking for the final

THX

Comment

Xyx,

You said people could cook these for the PS3. There is no corresponding button for the mouse wheel on the PS3 controller. So I had to make some modifications to the original. Meaning, the view is stuck in view #3 as described in your first post. (Further Back than usual).

I couldn't find in your scripts the section assigning the zoom to the mouse wheel. Could you possible point me in the right direction, so I can assign them to some keys on the PS3 controller that don't get used a lot in vehicles. Best weapon (R3 key), Alternate Jump (L3) or I would be willing to give up change driver position keys (R2 / L2) (These are my set ups on my controller ofcourse)

Comment

Working...
                                X