Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM,CTF, 1on1-JungleVista and 1on1-JungleVista(Night)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This map is really cool! I love the atmosphere! Would you be willing to share the crysis meshes with the community?

Comment

Originally posted by LtClifff View Post
      This map is really cool! I love the atmosphere! Would you be willing to share the crysis meshes with the community?
      you will have to ask Repent_ who first made the crysis meshes for this map:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...ghlight=torlan

Comment

I didnt create the meshes or anything that has to do with bringing them to UT, Repent_ released them to the public for there own use. Also, if anyone would like they are free to use the music for the map. TheAgent, ill fix that ASAP but since its not that big of a problem ill release it with another larger update.Also, i am for a fact going to do a night version and a DM night and day version, probably will make a map pack

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosnight View Post
          I didnt create the meshes or anything that has to do with bringing them to UT, Repent_ released them to the public for there own use. Also, if anyone would like they are free to use the music for the map. TheAgent, ill fix that ASAP but since its not that big of a problem ill release it with another larger update.Also, i am for a fact going to do a night version and a DM night and day version, probably will make a map pack
          Thats cool that'll be great fun i plan on releasing several versiond night day evening of a map im posting in like an hr, hope to see the map pack

Comment

OK, so im uploading the map pack right now, i have finished the night version and have created the DM versions of both.

Comment

OK, so im uploading the map pack right now, i have finished the night version and have created the DM versions of both.
              Very nice i will download, i uploaded the map i was working on DM-IslandWar its in alpha stage, u should check it out when u can.

Comment

Yes i downlaoded it, the screens look very nice but im busy doing this first then ill try your map when im finished.

Comment

alrighty no rush

Comment

OK map pack has been posted fell free to downlaod it now.

Comment

OK map pack has been posted fell free to downlaod it now.
                      will do =P

Edit: Ok i tested it out its very nice love both nigt and day. The rocket laucnher under water was a nice touch. Maybe it woulda been pretty cool if u added DOF for the distance in the night version overall fun to play in

Comment

I tried using DOF but it didnt really look that nice. But thanks for the comments

Comment

I tried using DOF but it didnt really look that nice. But thanks for the comments
                          alrighty no prob i was a bit skecptical bout the DOF anyway

Comment

Working...
                          X