Screenshot:
    Credits:
    Homepage:
    Download:http://www.fileshost.com/en/file/571...BETA1-ut3.html

Screenshots??

Comment

No screenies,no dl.

Comment

You think people would know screenshots are the key to people downloading.

Comment

As you see .... my map is little flamy

Comment

ohhh ...look like hell...D/L

Comment

Wha o.0 where'd you get that fire!?

Comment

Just download my map and you will see

Comment

Looks awesome. Does the Fire hurt you?

Comment

wow you have to register...host it to filefront

Comment

Fire always will hurt you... Neverthless, there is a little problem. Bots dont understand that going into fire is a bad idea. Because of that I have made reduction of the dammage which is taken by fire.

Comment

just tryed ur map
                        very fun gameplay especially in the fire (the fire hide opponents! kewl )....the organization of the factory is nice

visually it s awesome flames... but..the base of them is uggly and dont look reallistic...it s really contrasting with the nice top part
                        on lava flames are nice(flames base & lava are same color) but ...in the other "room" it s hard to believ that 3 cardboard can do such flames and in some places it s like if the fire was coming from nowhere

when u are walking on 1 floor some flames cross the floor but dont hurt u ...could be cool to be hurt there

and last thing the noise of the fire still loud on all the map and it could be more logical to reduce it "in the areas not in fire "and the "alert alarm" sound is very loud too....i imagine after long gaming on ur map; it could be boring for some hears

....very cool map;thx for ur work

btw ...i havent find the way to get the DD

Comment

Thanks for your opinion. I have already fixed sounds and flames. The road to the DD really exist... even bots can get it You must use jumpboots near the sniper rifle - there is an entrance. I have to say that your idea (flames hurt players on 1 floor) is interesting... but it can increase the number of bot suicides. I am going to release my final version in a few days. I hope that it will be better

Comment

Working...
                          X