No announcement yet.

WAR-Rivalen RC4 (Dria Remake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey big, have u tried a ps3 cook? For some reason I cant figure out y it wont cook. If u can get one Id really appreaciate that. thx again

Comment

We'll see Sanch3z. Haven't played since February so I'm a little rusty.

Nootsac... The map has large scale custom materials in it for a lot of the terrain so I'm pretty sure that it can't be cooked for the PS3.

Comment

Any way to remove those materials and put something else in place of them? Will that work?

Comment

BigDog, Rivalen seems to be near the final release now, nice job for the fixes

But, what about an orb version of the map? and mixed vehicle version too? I know you want to have the most similar gameplay with original Dria but i really think that Rivalen could be great with those 2 others versions

Comment

Nootsac... Yes, I'm sure that those materials can be removed and something else put in their place.

Tenebre... At this point I'm hoping to just get this map finished and the bugs fixed. Once the map bugs are taken care of and a final release is complete then additional tweaks like orbs and mixed vehicles could happen when I find time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
              Once the map bugs are taken care of and a final release is complete then additional tweaks like orbs and mixed vehicles could happen when I find time.
              Glad to read this

Comment

An incredibly accurate recreation of the gameplay, including the nigh-impossibility to take and hold the enemy Prime node... just like the original!

Comment

looks real nice!
                  i cant wait for the final version!

Comment

Originally posted by MadCat221 View Post
                    An incredibly accurate recreation of the gameplay, including the nigh-impossibility to take and hold the enemy Prime node... just like the original!
                    The shield doesn't help that at all? Was kind of hoping that would be the one addition that would help the map along.

Comment

Working...
                    X