No announcement yet.

Staithe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, did you notice that you can rotate the Player spawns?
    Also you have to use UTTeamPlayerStarts and in its properties on the "UTTeamPlayerStart" you must set 0 for Red Team and 1 for Blue Team.

And re-check every spawn point and make sure they are not "crossed" (you'll see a X on the spawn icon) or those will not be usable since they're too close to the ground or an object.

Also if you have bot pathing check the log after rebuilding the map and look for any warnings or anomalies.

Comment

You wouldn't use a "WarfarePlayerStart"? Epic, WTH?!?!
      Okay I was about to change all playerstarts to UTteamplayerStart, but then would that fix the vehicles spawning in the opposite direction?
      - arrows are all pointing the correct way. one thing about custom maps is that mappers don't usually have players starting off in a good direction or even pointed at a weapon locker. This is a biggie.

Comment

You wouldn't use a "WarfarePlayerStart"? Epic, WTH?!?!
        Okay I was about to change all playerstarts to UTteamplayerStart, but then would that fix the vehicles spawning in the opposite direction?
        - arrows are all pointing the correct way. one thing about custom maps is that mappers don't usually have players starting off in a good direction or even pointed at a weapon locker. This is a biggie.

Comment

I'm saying this bc I've had problems using the warfare player starts early in the map so I use UTTeamPlayerStarts to get the layout done bot pathing and what not.
          Only before closing to beta Ill put them in and rebuild.

You can also keep the UTTeamPlayerStarts for the cores if the map isn't to change sides after a round and use warfare player starts on the nodes, might give it a try too.

Its just a sugestion for you to try it.

Comment

Working...
          X