No announcement yet.

Sentinel Gear [Pics] [Beta3] [Updated]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightning turret will need a very long recharge rate and could do with drop in damage output, it still kills bosses too easily.

A long reload rate will justify players building other weapons like mini and rockets to vary it up, instead of just watching the lightning turret solo everything with its rapid fire kill all thats on screen godmode mojo.

Comment

Instead of screwing with the balance, wouldn't it be better to rig it so that if it's shooting a player/bot/vehicle/etc it does normal damage and if it's an INV monster, it does less

Comment

its awesome u rock\

Comment

no ps3 download?

Comment

I downloaded the sentinel two days ago and that was fun. I just got around to downloading this and it's awesome. I enjoy playing a deathmatch with unlimited time and kills with the sentinel now. After constructing 10 fully upgraded sentinels I left the room for a few minutes and went from 800 kills to about 2500.

Once again, awesome job!

Comment

looks nice! im gonna downlaod this

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
                no ps3 download?
                No. Originally I didn't do a PS3 Sentinel because it's not possible to cook sounds and I don't want it to be an incomplete experience. However, it looks like I will be able to do it at least for the main Sentinel mutator, and possibly for this one too.

Comment

Final version is now available.

Comment

Working...
                  X