• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Spiral (MKII)

Name: Spiral

Version: Beta2

Compatibility: Patch 1.2

Description: A fast paced map with flak-cannons and rockets!

Comments: Skylight and health at the top of the spiral.

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Spiralzip.../fileinfo.html

So yeah, this is the second beta release. Tell me how you like it!

Awesome, you have really improved the map! D/ling

Comment

That is alot of vents.

Comment

Do they look like vents to you? I thought they were just interestingly shaped bits of metal.

Bah.

Comment

I know you are going for simplicity in this but it could be meshed a bit. Start off with a location, at the moment it has no character mainly because it does not resemble much. I would suggest trying to make it look like something. What comes into my head straight away is some kind of ventilation shaft, so with that idea you could place vent grills (meshes) at the side. Have some pipes going places, place a spinning fan somewhere (not necessarily reachable although you could have one on the floor as some kind of death area, fall = death).

I just envision this being able to look a lot better than it does and think that implementing my suggestions could make it quite a memorable map.

Comment

This is one of the best maps. Very simple and fluent. However, is there any chance itll get the meshing treatment it deserves? Maybe give it a necris theme. Because Necris have excellent wall meshes.

Comment

Working...
            X