DM-ut3tourney6 [PC Beta]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ā»TheHitManĀ« View Post
    Well I am no UT3 mapper and have no idea what exactly "cook" means, lol..., but thanks, this version does not crash anymore while mapchange !

Comment

You nailed the music, but the map have a different layout than the original. Columns on the main platforms are 3x4 in your version, they are 4x3 in the regular. It would be awesome if you could change that to match the standard map. You can find the map in Quake Live, just log on to their beta and go for the Beyond Reality II arena.

Some other things that don't feel right is the flight between the platforms as well as the distance between them. They might be too close. It's also way too easy to go off target and drop outside the playing area.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
        You nailed the music, but the map have a different layout than the original. Columns on the main platforms are 3x4 in your version, they are 4x3 in the regular. It would be awesome if you could change that to match the standard map. You can find the map in Quake Live, just log on to their beta and go for the Beyond Reality II arena.

Some other things that don't feel right is the flight between the platforms as well as the distance between them. They might be too close. It's also way too easy to go off target and drop outside the playing area.
        I'll work on these and the reason why you can fall off so easily is because of the jump pads being slightly off and also getting hit mid flight.

I'll separate the platforms more and try to stay more true to the original, but I can't promise it'll be EXACTLY how you want it.

Comment

Working...
        X