No announcement yet.

DM-DragonLord[BETA 3][PC][PS3][Pics][Download] Updated 18/10 - PS3 link added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thanks a lot stevelois (merci beaucoup )!

Good suggestion about the waterfall that look very flat and that could be improved as mentioned!

For the water reflection same thing, I just need to find out how to add a bit of distortion or something in the material to make it less clear that it s a dodgy reflection

Not sure about adding new corridors on the side leading up though, but item placement needs a bit of more work, agreed.

Thanks Poker too, it's actually a good suggestion I'll probably do that!

Comment

Lord_Hades,

You're welcome Do you speak well French ??

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
        Lord_Hades,

You're welcome Do you speak well French ??
        Oui oui!
        I m French, so yes! But currently living in Sydney, Australia, actually I am relocating to Canberra this Friday, so I wont have much time to do any work on my level
        I did some changes already, but for the rest I am afraid it s going to have to wait for a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Hades View Post
          Oui oui!
          I m French, so yes! But currently living in Sydney, Australia, actually I am relocating to Canberra this Friday, so I wont have much time to do any work on my level
          I did some changes already, but for the rest I am afraid it s going to have to wait for a bit!
          Hé hé, c'est cool

Alors bon déménagement. De toute façon, nous allons être encore ici à ton retour

You have a lot of suggestions from the community, so I'm very curious to see what's next So take your time and welcome to this forum

Comment

Updated first post with new download link to the latest version (unfortunately I didnt had time to do all that much on it, but I changed some weapons placements).

Comment

11 AM...

Cool, un peu, c'est mieux que rien

J'espère sincèrement que tu vas pouvoir implémenté la majorité des suggestions qui sont ressorties jusqu'à maintenant par la communauté. Cette map est adorable & elle a tout ce qu'il faut pour être mémorable.

Je vais jeter un p'*** coup d'oeuil ce soir. Aussi, mets à jour l'entête du thread pour que l'on sache qu'une nouvelle version est disponible (genre B1.*** ou B2 ou wathever). Du genre : "DM-**** B* 08-07-08 update"

Merci

Comment

8 PM...

I've play the new version and the changes are for the better

Still, it need more polishing but there is some progress. I have some suggestions and screens but I'll wait before submitting them.

Keep it up and good moving

Comment

Merci Steve
                  Voila, updated the first page. I ll start working on the map again in the next few weeks (I am in Canberra but my computer is still in Sydney heh).

Comment

Hey

Glad to know that the moving went good

No matter how long it take before you continue mapping, I will surely be here (si Dieu le veut)

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                      [COLOR="White"]- About performances, I got between 85 to 125 fps in all the map. Therefore, at some place without moving, just looking a wall and looking slightly somewhere else, I got 125 fps and dropping to 85 ! That is 40 fps lost and there is nothing special ?! There is an example :

[screenshot]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9094/screenshot00000qy6.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1633/screenshot00001nx3.jpg[/screenshot]
                      I don't know about all instances you may have seen, but the drop in FPS in the two screenshots you posted is probably because of all the grass visible in the second shot. All those transparent layers will bog things down a bit.

Love the map btw. Happy to have another nice asian map alongside Rising Sun!

Comment

Originally posted by MamiyaOtaru View Post
                        I don't know about all instances you may have seen, but the drop in FPS in the two screenshots you posted is probably because of all the grass visible in the second shot. All those transparent layers will bog things down a bit.
                        I see some fps drops in others maps when the grass is moving with the wind but in this case, it stand still and doesn't have nice shadows. I would be surprise that the grass consume so much resources ? But it's maybe the case...

Comment

Good Luck Down Under! See you when you get back to this!

Comment

Hey Alex

Been a while ? Do you have any info for us ? Is everything is setting fine with your last move ?

Comment

Heya, yeah just finished relocating for the 2nd time now. Will get back to working on the map this week-end, maybe I ll have time to finish it for the 2nd phase of the MSUC

Comment

Good news then

Comment

Working...
                                X