• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-ThreeVariations[Beta]

Name: Three Variations on a Maze
    Compatibility: N/A
    Version 0.94
    Description: Single player map made to show off various ways to create a maze puzzle that could be used as part of a game level.
    Comments: Run as Team Deathmatch with zero bots. You also must be running it in full screen mode. There's a couple bugs, but I think I've got it mostly working now. I haven't run the new version on anyone else's computer yet, so I need to know if it even works.
    Homepage: Still working on that.
    Download: http://www.higgsgames.info/dm-threevariations.zip

The map doesn't work for me. There is a file missing............. or a filename mismatch !
    Code:
    ScriptLog: START MATCH
    ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 0
    Log: ActivateLevel DM-Maz2 1 1 0
    Log: Maze01 | Maze01
    Critical: appError called:
    Critical: Couldn't find file for package DM-Maz2 requested by async loading code.
    Critical: Windows GetLastError: Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden. (2)
    Log: === Critical error: ===
    Couldn't find file for package DM-Maz2 requested by async loading code.

RaiseException() Address = 0x77e53887 (filename not found) 
    CxxThrowException() Address = 0x2278e69  (filename not found) 
    Address = 0xb9da32   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0xe8022d4c (filename not found) 

Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
    Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
    Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
    Exit: UALAudioDevice::ShutdownAfterError
    Log: Shutting down FaceFX...
    Log: FaceFX shutdown.
    Exit: Exiting.
    Exit: Name subsystem shutting down
    Uninitialized: Log file closed, 08/01/08 14:27:47

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. I think it should be fixed now.

Comment

Ok, now it should actually work. If you downloaded it before, redownload and hopefully I fixed it. This is the first map I've released from UT3.

Comment

Can someone please just tell me if this even works on someone else's computer? This is the first time I've released an UT3 map for someone else to use, so I need to figure out why it wasn't working and if what I've done already has fixed it yet.

Thanks!

Comment

Lighting needs to be rebuilt, and sometimes the mover doesn't quite work, and if it does, it's hard to find what part of the panel I have to use.

Comment

Yeah, the lighting thing is weird, cause I've already rebuilt it. As far as the mover, that's odd. I've never had a problem as long as the reticule is pointed at the panel. It might be because you're on the other side of the platform. I should have thought about that and upped the distance you can activate it from.

Comment

New version has been uploaded. Please let me know if this one works.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X