Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Twosides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Twosides

Name: CTF-TwoSides
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: Latest Patch
    Description: This is my first big map ever, so don't expect the best. Please let me know on anything I can improve or add. Also, that is NOT the final name, so, let me know if you have a better name for it. Thanks!
    Comments: All of it is above.
    Screenshot: and
    Credits: Epic Games, UT3 Editor, and St3ady for teaching me how to map.
    Homepage:
    Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRP5J1U2

your map is a nice idea, a new style / gameplay.
    you asking for improveness and adding. you should add more statics. bsp time is over, statics rulez. improve lighting, the simple white light sucks a bit.

Comment

I added a couple colored lights and 4 statues of soldiers in the middle. The version will be 1.2. I will release the full version (will be called posted as full) Friday, and tomorrow, I shall finish 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by HadezTheDark View Post
        I added a couple colored lights and 4 statues of soldiers in the middle. The version will be 1.2. I will release the full version (will be called posted as full) Friday, and tomorrow, I shall finish 1.2
        Heres the 1.2 Version of the map: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IU9XSH8M

And here is some screenshots of the new version:

Let me know if you have any other good ideas for the map and I will surely consider them.

Comment

Very nice idea, but im agreeing with Sunshine on the BSP, its time is over.

Comment

Originally posted by /CPH\ View Post
            Very nice idea, but im agreeing with Sunshine on the BSP, its time is over.

I thought about what you all said, and I'm currently in the proccess of adding more statics

I'll put up screenshots of the next version as soon as I finish something. Also, do any of you know how to make a static ladder work? need it for the level. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by HadezTheDark View Post
              I thought about what you all said, and I'm currently in the proccess of adding more statics
              not just adding statics, replace the "****" brushes.

Let me know if you have any other good ideas for the map and I will surely consider them.
              some winds or lighting

Comment

What do you mean by "replace the **** brushes." ?

Sorry, if you read above, this is my first time mapping. :P

Comment

When he says replace the brushes, he is referring to the BSP.

Get it out of there and lets see more meshes!

Comment

Nice job on this one Hadez, you really have put some great work into learning the editor and making this fun map!

How about calling it "ShipmentofDoom" or "AfraidofFlying"

Try adding more lights and wind. JK!!!! :P

Comment

Thanks to st3ady for the new name , Here is.... CTF-AfraidofFlying_Final!

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0WLSB4UK

Screenshots: None yet, I'll post some once I get back to my working computer. I'm currently typing this on my gaming computer

Comment

Cool, keep working at it. This map is gameplay gold. it just needs a couple of tweaks to look good.

Comment

Tell me anything you think it needs and I will look into it. Though it is the "Final" I would like to tweak it to what people like to play on.

Comment

HadezTheDark, I have a suggestion..... People like to play on PS3! Looks really sweet, Some cool names - Acrophobia - Fear of heights. Also, Batophobia. Aeroacrophobia- Fear of open high places. Ancraophobia- Fear of wind. (Anemophobia). Aviophobia or Aviatophobia- Fear of flying. Barophobia- Fear of gravity. Off topic, Agliophobia- Fear of pain!!!! There are tons of these at http://phobialist.com/.
                            If you need help with the PS3 cooking, pm me, I have friends that do it all the time!

Comment

If you could help me with PS3 cooking, that would be terrific. I tried looking it up on Google, but some people just don't have good enough grammar, so most of the stuff is unreadable.

Comment

Working...
                              X