• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC ONLY - Exo Skeleton Character Models from S.T.A.L.K.E.R

---Epic Games, GSC Game World---

Name: -PC ONLY - Exo Skeleton Character Models from S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    Version:1.0 (Beta)
    Compatibility:PC - UT3 Patch 1.2
    Description:This is a Beta release for PC only and contains character models from the PC game S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    Comments: Next Version will feature first person arms meshes. Do not cook for PS3. Please share your comments in this thread.
    Screenshot:

Credits:ev1l0ne, Epic Games, GSC Game World
    Email:ev1l0neut3@yahoo.co.uk
    Download:http://files.filefront.com/UT3+Model.../fileinfo.html
    Install:Unzip files to MyGames\UnrealTournament\UTGame\CookedPC\Published \CustomChars

cool model will ther have costum sound too

Comment

OMG s.t.a.l.k.e.r is my fave game of all time. thanks for making the models!

if you need custom voice sounds, ill be more then happy to help!

Can you also make the bloodsucker from s.t.a.l.k.e.r as well? that would be overly awesome.

Comment

Hell yeah !!!

Comment

i'll release the Krovosos when it's not so buggy and i really want to put some sucking animations in, but i think i'll release the model first, which will mean he'll have to be posed.

Put some sounds in /CPH\ , that will be great. Cheers.

Comment

So what sounds would u like me to get from the stalker game, evilone? Cos i prefer the russian sounds more the english ones.

Comment

Well there's a lot of them, i'm just having a look through them now so i will make a note of the phrases and sounds that i think fit in with the UT3 gameplay, then post them here. Sounds for when a player takes damage for example, will be easier to choose as they have their own folder, but i think you should stay within the appropriate categories e.g Dolg, Monolith, Freedom, and not stray into sounds for Bandits or Military. Cheers

Comment

Sent you a PM about the sounds ^^ I extracted all the threat and taunt sounds from S.T.A.L.K.E.R and converted them into playable format and i still have to get the dying sounds.

Comment

Thanks, there's a good mixture here ^^, i don't know if it can be released as a seperate pack (for the exoskels) or if it will have to wait untill i update them with first person arms (should be a week at most.)

Comment

Originally posted by /CPH\ View Post
                    OMG s.t.a.l.k.e.r is my fave game of all time. thanks for making the models!

if you need custom voice sounds, ill be more then happy to help!

Can you also make the bloodsucker from s.t.a.l.k.e.r as well? that would be overly awesome.
                    OOOHH SNAP!!! STALKER MODELS!!!! DO EM ALL!!!
                    sorry i'm really excited to see this! this is amazing! just import the whole **** stalker character cast into UT3..lol wow tyvm for this, will be coming back to see how things are coming along
                    keep it up!
                    edit: aww the link doesnt work for me >.<

Comment

yeah, you bumped a three month old thread

Wish he would finish this, but it isn't looking so likely.

Comment

it too bad pll start too coment about a treat that is olde and dont coment when the costum model is new

Comment

Cool, can't wait until it's done!

Nice Job!

Comment

oh -.- i didn't look at the date...as you can see I got really happy...forgot dates...you understand...**** i was hoping to be a stalker in unreal >.<

Comment

Sweet man!!! S.T.A.L.K.E.R rules!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X