Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freep nice you back why you left ut3 your map fladwars is great

Comment

Hi coolcat, I've left UT3 because the scene isn't big enough... And I prefer UT2004 rather than UT3
      Now I'm waiting for an expansion pack from Epic, maybe it is going to pomp up our scene.

Comment

Why not relese the newest version?

Comment

Download link is broken. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by FreEp View Post
            sneh, can you re-upload classic bsp version? Link is broken- I can download just 300 kb of this map :P
            Originally posted by Stuey95 View Post
            Download link is broken. Anyone else have this problem?
            Ok! I'll put it back soon, and also add it to filefront this time too.

(TBH I didn't think it would be missed lol!)

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
            Why not relese the newest version?
            I want to, but it's unpolished and not sure I want a whole heap of unnecessary negative feedback (since I already know of so many little issues)

Actually.. I'm just fixing some really major unfinished bits'n'pieces and I will put up an "alpha" download probably very soon.

Comment

Bump.. Added the first download for DM-Gothic2008

Comment

Yay! Downloading now- simply can't wait :P thank u sneh for this christmas gift

Comment

i try the map and i look on sharp
                  when i got at a portal the game look on sharp i likwe the way the portals look there better then the epic portal you

you have too at a download for the ripper becouas if pll dont have the weapon the map is not gone work

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                    you have too at a download for the ripper becouas if pll dont have the weapon the map is not gone work
                    Ok, I put a link to the ripper separately as well

Comment

Originally posted by FreEp View Post
                      Yay! Downloading now- simply can't wait :P thank u sneh for this christmas gift
                      NP - I hope people enjoy it..

It's not finished, still needs lots of work, but the gameplay is fun IMO.

Comment

I play with full settings and have a few framerate issues compared to other maps you might want to work on cutting that down or atest not makeing that any worse.

Comment

Maybe it is too blurry... Maybe some areas need more work... Maybe you should work on better optimalization too... But I'm sure that it is the best map remake for UT3... Even in alpha version. Thank u sneh, you make something really incredible

Comment

Originally posted by sneh View Post
                            NP - I hope people enjoy it..

It's not finished, still needs lots of work, but the gameplay is fun IMO.
                            I always appreciate a preview. It's also in keeping with the whole spirit of having a "beta releases" subforum. Will check this out as soon as I can!

EDIT: tried it now

It chugs on my machine a little, but it sure is beautiful. Some of the textures look a bit blurry (the columns by the link gun/ripper for example, but for the most part it's fine. I love what you've done with bumping. The weather is awesome, particularly the shimmering on the ground, and water dripping off of eaves as the storm finishes. Also, when the weather is going, I don't see this:

Only one error jumped out at me:

Comment

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
                              I play with full settings and have a few framerate issues compared to other maps you might want to work on cutting that down or atest not makeing that any worse.
                              It runs totally smooth for me right now (except near the 50 armour, which is fixable), but it's near the limit so I definitely won't be adding anything intense.

Luckily there are a few major optimizations I still need to do, which should really help FPS.

Originally posted by MamiyaOtaru View Post
                              Only one error jumped out at me
                              That certain passage is totally unmeshed at the moment, but thanks for picking that out. (I'll just cover it over )

Thanks for checking it out

Comment

NO dont cover it it looks like a crack in the steps!

Comment

Working...
                                X