Testers needed for PS3 Bombing Run Port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testers needed for PS3 Bombing Run Port

Unfortunately, I do not own a PS3 so I'm seeking a few testers to see if our cooked content will perform correctly on the console. Contact me if you're interested.

Here's the first attemp at porting if anyone wants to give it a try...

http://www.relicsut.com/files/UT3BR/PS3/USERDATA.zip

Are there any maps to test it on or do they come with the mod?

Comment

One map is included in the package, Heroes Of Anubis. We just wanna keep it simple until we have everything working properly, then we'll release a ton more maps

Comment

Ok. I'll give you some feedback as soon as I can.

Comment

I'll step in too...I'll test it now and give you some feedback tomorrow after work. Thanks!

Comment

figure I'd post sooner than later....I imported and unpacked. But nothing showed on list.

Comment

Thanks a million you guys. I'll recook and we'll try again next post

Comment

You could try asking one of the guys at Unreal-Station.com, they've been doing a lot PS3 cooking for authors and they'd probably have more experience with this than you (and I'm pretty sure one of them did a test cook of this gamemode a while back).

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                  You could try asking one of the guys at Unreal-Station.com, they've been doing a lot PS3 cooking for authors and they'd probably have more experience with this than you (and I'm pretty sure one of them did a test cook of this gamemode a while back).
                  Very good point.

Comment

Working...
                  X