• replied
    looks promising, i will dl it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    for me wasnt.....all is dark but on colors only

had forgot to put the stars ...done^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When I look at the screens it doesn't look like the lamps gives away any light. I know you want to keep it dark and so but I think you will get a better result by making a small and more intense radius on those lights. the overall lightning looks very flat now and there's a lot of ambient.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could somebody please tell me if the map is not to dark ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you very much !
    I really spend a lot of time creating the right mood.
    Going to adjust the area where the flack cannon is situated.
    Looking forward seeing the final map on your server
    Thanks again for the feedback !

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
    waoooo just try ur map and what a surprise.....ur alpha is better than a lot of finals i ve play....visuals are really nice....i love the "black thing " going out of the wall and the trembling lights
    the gameplay is exeptional and u have really built a fantastic place here....but i think it s too easy to camp in the flack base (with rokets and shock combos) and with the 100 health amp close to u ....no way for bots ...cant wait to try it with players

dunno if i havent find them but i havent seen any helmet ;armor;superweapon or invisibility and it give to the gameplay something nice & different simple and lethal

ahh perhaps after long hours the strange sound could make some peeps nervous...my old hears have support it without problems

waiting ur beta .....^^...or ur final to add it on our clan server....thx for the good job

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,
    Pickups are indeed close to the walls in my map,
    it did this to keep a good visebility in the center area's.
    Waiting for your upcoming feedback when you played the map.
    Thanks in advance !

Originally posted by xViperAKx View Post
    I keep on looking at it, and I am drawn to it, but I have problems with analyzing other people's maps, I am no expert myself, but I do enjoy looking at the screenshots, I'll give it a go soon. It's tough when nobody gives you feedback.

1st thing I notice from the screenshots is that the flow may be interrupted by having items and pickups close to walls instead of centered on the pathways, sometimes it's better when they're off center, but as far as examples go, I think all you need is some obvious placement of weapons to suit their areas of the map. I'll give you more feedback later.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    waoooo just try ur map and what a surprise.....ur alpha is better than a lot of finals i ve play....visuals are really nice....i love the "black thing " going out of the wall and the trembling lights
    the gameplay is exeptional and u have really built a fantastic place here....but i think it s too easy to camp in the flack base (with rokets and shock combos) and with the 100 health amp close to u ....no way for bots ...cant wait to try it with players

dunno if i havent find them but i havent seen any helmet ;armor;superweapon or invisibility and it give to the gameplay something nice & different simple and lethal

ahh perhaps after long hours the strange sound could make some peeps nervous...my old hears have support it without problems

waiting ur beta .....^^...or ur final to add it on our clan server....thx for the good job

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I keep on looking at it, and I am drawn to it, but I have problems with analyzing other people's maps, I am no expert myself, but I do enjoy looking at the screenshots, I'll give it a go soon. It's tough when nobody gives you feedback.

1st thing I notice from the screenshots is that the flow may be interrupted by having items and pickups close to walls instead of centered on the pathways, sometimes it's better when they're off center, but as far as examples go, I think all you need is some obvious placement of weapons to suit their areas of the map. I'll give you more feedback later.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-HauntedFactory Alpha build

DM-HauntedFactory Alpha build

Name: HauntedFactory
    Version: Alpha
    Description: This is my 3th map, it has tons of atmosphere !
    Used kismet for some nice lightning/thunder effects.
    Author:Vandebergen Tom 'Snoef'

Please give me some feedback on what's good/bad !
    Thanks in advance !
    Have fun with this map !

Download: CLOSED

Working...
X