DM/DOM-Excavation [WIP] My 1st DM Map!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    as soon as both maps make final stage, I'll release them for ps3 as well.... no worries

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Wolvie, I'm looking forward to the PS3 versions of Excavation and Sesmar with great interest. As others have said, UT3 is sorely lacking in desert-themed and Egyptian-themed maps, especially on the PS3 side, since Dune is too resource-intensive to cook for the PS3. Right now all we have is pretty much Sandstorm, Casablanca, Dreamus, and Alien Sands/Nightfire, none of which have the old-school Egyptian motifs. Your work is appreciated, and here's to hoping your new maps turn out well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
    Wasn't the Sesmar that Orb thingy in the animated movie "Heavy Metal"? Wait that was the Lok-Nar.... I remember a map from UT2004, is it a remake of that? I think it was Domination. Sorry, I can't find a Sesmar thread.

I'm not sure about 2k4, but this is "similar" to ut99.

here you go
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=622575

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wasn't the Sesmar that Orb thingy in the animated movie "Heavy Metal"? Wait that was the Lok-Nar.... I remember a map from UT2004, is it a remake of that? I think it was Domination. Sorry, I can't find a Sesmar thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is Sparta! lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!! now we just need a gladator character with an old fashioned sword ^.^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hehe... Wish I had your skills! youll be seeing my next map around soon, it has been a while since my last.

looking forward to playing both sesmar and excavation!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LtClifff View Post
    Both look awesome WOLVY!

thx man. only problem right now is trying to keep file size around 100mb's. lots of custom content.....oh well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Both look awesome WOLVY!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sesmars looking good too 2 new dom maps!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhh, Wolverine. IMO the reigning King of megalithic structures. Still the best there is at what he does. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to play this one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i will continue with this as soon as DOM/CTF-Sesmar is finished

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play! Also, the only other Egyptian themed map was War-Dune by ShadeMistress, and it cant be ported to PS3, so we really need this! Please don't stop!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah to bad hardly any people play the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    awesome to see some more dom maps coming. this looks great so far

Leave a comment:

Working...
X