No announcement yet.

DM/DOM-Excavation [WIP] My 1st DM Map!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe... Wish I had your skills! youll be seeing my next map around soon, it has been a while since my last.

looking forward to playing both sesmar and excavation!

Comment

AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!! now we just need a gladator character with an old fashioned sword ^.^

Comment

This is Sparta! lol

Comment

Wasn't the Sesmar that Orb thingy in the animated movie "Heavy Metal"? Wait that was the Lok-Nar.... I remember a map from UT2004, is it a remake of that? I think it was Domination. Sorry, I can't find a Sesmar thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
            Wasn't the Sesmar that Orb thingy in the animated movie "Heavy Metal"? Wait that was the Lok-Nar.... I remember a map from UT2004, is it a remake of that? I think it was Domination. Sorry, I can't find a Sesmar thread.

I'm not sure about 2k4, but this is "similar" to ut99.

here you go
            http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=622575

Comment

Hey Wolvie, I'm looking forward to the PS3 versions of Excavation and Sesmar with great interest. As others have said, UT3 is sorely lacking in desert-themed and Egyptian-themed maps, especially on the PS3 side, since Dune is too resource-intensive to cook for the PS3. Right now all we have is pretty much Sandstorm, Casablanca, Dreamus, and Alien Sands/Nightfire, none of which have the old-school Egyptian motifs. Your work is appreciated, and here's to hoping your new maps turn out well.

Comment

as soon as both maps make final stage, I'll release them for ps3 as well.... no worries

Comment

Working...
                X