No announcement yet.

VCTF-NesPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, we noticed you have been working hard on this beta, and we would like to feature it in the vctf bbq II, which is Saturday and Sunday, August 9th and 10th.

Do you think you have enough time to get everything polished up by the 3rd of August, so we could get it in the map pack and feature it in the event?

I don't know if you made it to the last one but it was awesome, and full of all types of players from the community. Everyone had a great time, and we would like to make you a part of it.

So if there is anything (server to beta on, people to beta for you, mirror, whatever) we can do to help out, let us know! We want this map in the bbq II !

Here is the thread for the NEW bbq II:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=618410

Here is the thread for the last bbq:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=615150

Comment

Ok. I'll be making it to the full as fast as possible.
      I didn't made it to the last one.
      But I think this will be fun

Comment

wow who knew there was this many VCTF maps out there o well this would be a cool addition to our bbq party nothing says clasic when your playing with a nes controler XD

Comment

Check the thread tommorow. There will be the last beta of my map, with completly new music from metroid metal fans will be pleased.

Comment

i cant wait good map really make some more and i am a matel fan

Comment

Oh yeah. In few days there will be final version. Latest, very very very improved beta is already online

Comment

Hey hey, hows it coming along? Got a final release for us yet? :P

Comment

As said. Tommorow will be relased the final edition.
                  Gotta fix one anoying thing, and the map will be ready to be full.

Comment

sweet!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay. The current version needs no improvement imho. It'a final relase for now

Comment

Working...
                      X