Project Genesis RC3 - - - - - - *genthly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I secretly uploaded version 2 and version 4 of DM shrift when no one was looking to preserve it across the ages. I hope he doesn't mind.

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    LOL

Yeah, but that project was "supposed" to be finished a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago, as long as "Shrift SE" that as never been published

Anyway, I removed the map from my top picks to come & add it to my top picks on my homepage.

I wish you best Gen

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL

Yeah, but that project was "supposed" to be finished a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago, as long as "Shrift SE" that as never been published

Anyway, I removed the map from my top picks to come & add it to my top picks on my homepage.

I wish you best Gen

Leave a comment:

• replied
    finally all was said from day 1 in the name of the map

yeah...was a nice project but.....congratz & good luck for RL projects

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Perhaps one day...

Glad to hear your doing alright genthly.

Leave a comment:

• replied

I spend so much time helping you out in this map & won't see a final, shame, I'm deceive

But in the other hand, I'm happy to know that your progress in the gaming industry is finally paying off

Best

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey there
    had no time for my ut3 maps.
    Working on a game with UDK. The name will probably be "My Horror" I'm almost done with the demo, which should give you something about one hour gameplay. This should make my portfolio look real nice when it's done I would call it a comic-style adventure-survival horror. I'll definitely let you know, when something will be up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Gen,

Where is the final you promise me last year !

Hope your well m8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow! this is incredible. I was thinking about taking a hit off that sig and then looking for the refer to maybe get a brew.

All's this map needs is a huge widescreen TV with UT3 footage showing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yup ... btw genthly i have the feeling that you start on a "full of white" project and it seem that the map becomes darker each update; wrong? did you encounter major problems with "too much" white?
    thx in advance & srry to disturb with basic questions when you re in full action period

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOLLLLL

I know, I was joking, as you do

But indeed, Gen, hurry up because mister Blitz here need some good guidance about white materials

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nope ...lol^^ i was watching this thread to grab infos for my white material in hirax....and what do i find.....you again! you are everywhere that s it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well Gen, it would be nice to have an update, months as pass since my last private tests mate ! Uncle is very exited to "maybe" play with the newest version

Blitz, stop following me **** it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah steve need an update.....muhahahaha

.....and +1.....cant wait to see updates on this one (the map )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey, sorry mate. i'm **** busy busy busy
    I'll try to update you today/tommorow
    Later

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hum hum..............

Anybody ? Is there someone ?

Gen, what's happening **** it, uncle hasn't forgot anything ya know

I thing positive about getting older is that you become more serene, patient, etc but dude, don't make us wait until UT69 before finishing your stuff !

I hope your fine mate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X