No announcement yet.

Project Genesis RC3 - - - - - - *genthly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks like a really beautifull map bud, good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Neocane View Post
      This looks like a really beautifull map bud, good job!
      Hey Neo I saw some veeeery nice pics of the second version he he he

Gonna be a great update. And even more for me because the actual version that peoples play with (9.17), I got it weeks before he made it available to all. So it's been a long time for me that I keep playing this outdated version

Hey Gen

Ready for private testing tonight, I'm curious to see how the updated CTF plays he he

Comment

Ok, today we'll have a nice (& deadly, cruel, awesome) match then

Comment

**** that looks nice. I really like the blues you added too, especially in the first shot.

Comment

Thx Brits Hit

BTW, I'm getting much closer to the next release. It's been a long time, but i had a lot of work to do on some other projects, you'll see the new one probably right after the weekend

Comment

****... Cant rebuild the lights.... Everytime appcrashing, without even telling me about this fact.
              Does anybody have any idea how to deal with the rebuilding process. The map is built mostly of BSP, i know it's very hard for the PC, but only in the editor, In the game itself it should run easily. I don't want to make the shadow resolution smaller, that's not a solution. If someone has some experience with BSP levels, just write please.
              Thx folks

My PC

Pentiium Dual Core @ 2,8Ghz
              GF 8800gt 1gb
              2gb Patrot cl5
              About 5 gigabytes free on the system disk

EDIT
              Ok nevermind. Problem solved

Comment

Allright
                Got the music for Genesis ready www.myspace.com/genthly - first one

Comment

Awesome MAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtClifff View Post
                    Awesome MAN!!!
                    Hehe thx

Comment

Hey there. Beta2 is almost finished

Oh, i see nobody's posting here anymore...

Comment

Hehe you cant leave the thread with no updates and expect people to comment

Anyway. This looks like it is gonna be your best map yet. Awesome work Genth. Parts of the new pic could be a photo.

Comment

thx LtClifff
                          There was another version a week or so ago, though only private testing. The pool was there and the layout was totally different, but i just didn't like it. Now i'm sure about the new one. The layout is 99,999% ready, now it's the visual part that needs some treatment, and then you'll have beta 2
                          I'm gonna test this version today with stevelois, and if i like it i might upload it for you guys, for some weapon placement testing

Comment

Well folks...

I couldn't synchronize with Gen to private test the new beta so I don't know when we (the community) will have the luck to play the next version since master Gen is VERY busy in RL now ?

The private tests that Gen is talking about last week was not very successful regarding the gameplay aspect of the map. The visual aspect was there, very stylish I must say but the goal was no reached. Shame that the pool as to go because it was simply the most beautiful water effect I saw in UT3 in all maps up to this day, no jokes. I'm not saying that to flatter him or being a suc*er, it is true.

But anyway, the next version look & feel very promising for all of us

Expect another unique map from this young master

Comment

howdy,
                              the last picture is beautiful !
                              i'm quite busy and don't have the time to play to much. but i will play it without a doubt since genthy's maps are so innovative ha ha !
                              so the pool is gone, well it was looking good by the pictures but anyway thanks for the information guy's !

Comment

Hey there
                                beta 2 available in about 1 hour

Comment

Working...
                                X