looks like ps3 home LOL

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
      i think i'll upload something in a few days
      A FEW DAYS!!! you lazy SOAB I want it now

Just for you Stevelois

Comment

Wow, this looks incredible.

I love realistic style maps, and I've been waiting for one themed like this. Amazing work, can't wait to play it! (If you post PS3 alphas & betas, I'll be happy to test them, too!)

Comment

Sure, PS3 version will also be available soon

*Pics updated in the initial post

Comment

!!! WOW !!!

atmosphere of these pics are simply awesome. remind me of miami vice ha ha ha !

i will follow that one for sure !

Comment

Comment

beautiful pic !

i see a bridge in the pool ? it is you're intention to leave it in the pool or you planning to put it over the pool later ?

Comment

awesome man!

Comment

Hey Gen

New pic is looking great

I did not really talk in deep about the pool yesterday on MSN. Mmm... I'm not the only one who's the bridge catch the eyes...

I've got suggestions for the finishing around the pool. Talk to you on MSN later

Comment

Hey guys don't worry about the pool
                      Its just in the testing fase
                      There will be something else, you'll see. For now it's there, coz i need to get some good gameplay out of the pool, it'll not bee to much fun if there's just a pool in which you can swim around. Genesis plays fast so i will not let the pool slow it down

Comment

Wow!!!!!

Comment

i like, i like! that's the first impression. already a keeper in my book...

Comment

Hey Gen

Looking the lights, maybe it could be nice if they have a soft yellow color instead of white ? Just a though.

Comment

this stuff...

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
                              I like what I see so far and plays very well,can't wait to see where you go with it.GJ man.How ever it did seem the contractor left some extra building materials laying around or floating I should say. lol

i got outside and found all this goodness as well. i will attempt to recreate this occurence and document it further. i was under the berr influence when it happened, but i recall it required walking up a translucent ceiling?

and i found some trees out here. they were moving. around the corner from them, the landscape lost it's nice and brightness, and got knd of different and bland. it is my opinion that this stuff was probably not within the area on normal play. as that i was unable to find a way back to the rest of the match.

even the area "outside" the map was quite enjoyable...

o yeah, this is pre alpha...never mind me. hell, put the pool out here somewhere...

Comment

hehe there is no playground
                                That's just some stuff i threw in there to have it eventually for later
                                BTW the pool is on the other side, i hope i can give you something new and playable soon , coz now i'm very busy with a project for a company, i have only about a week left, but i'm good with time. they wanted two projects and i'm almost finished with the second one, so i'll work on genesis again when i'm done
                                Stay tuned

Comment

Working...
                                X